外贸税务登记英语对话

时间:2024年01月26日

/

来源:王盛蕊

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

下面是小编为大家整理的外贸税务登记英语对话,本文共9篇,如果喜欢可以分享给身边的朋友喔!本文原稿由网友“王盛蕊”提供。

篇1:外贸税务登记英语对话

A:My company is a foreign investment group and I would like to make tax registration.

A:我们是一家外国投资集团公司,我们要进行税务登记。

B:No problem,Could you please pass me your business license .

B:没问题啊,请您出H示一下营业执照。

A:Sire ,here it is.

A:好的,请看。

B:First I have a question.in what field or fields is your company engaged.

B:首先请回答我一个问题一贵公司是从事哪些领域的?

A:Our enterprise is engaged in advertising field. Does that matter.

A:我们公司是从事广告方面的业务。这和税务登记有什么关系吗?

B:Of course. I will see which departments you will have to go according to your engaging fields.

B:当然了,知道你们是从事什么领域的我就能判断你们该去哪些部门办手续了:

A: I get it. What am I going to do now?

A:我明白了。那么我们现在傲什么?

B:Please fill out this Reaistration Form over there the grean one 5 minutines later.

B:请填写一下那边的表格,那个绿色。

A:Excuse me,I have done with the form .what should I do next?

A:打扰一下,我已经填写完这份表格了,接下来我要怎么做呢?

B:Go to the next window with this registration form and the staff members there will tell you what other materials you will have to hand in.

B:带着这份表格到下一个窗口,那里的工作人员会告诉你还需要提供哪些材料:

A:OK,Thank you,By the way,how much fee should I pay for the registration ?

A:好的,非常感谢,对了,顺便问一下,税务登记需要交多少钱?

B:It's free of charge.

B:是免费的。

篇2:外贸登记住宿英语对话

A: I hear that this is one of the best hotels around.

A:我听说这是附近最好的宾馆之一。

B: We like to think so.sir,

B:是的,先生。

A: I'm new in this city and will only be staying for a few days. But I would like to enjoy seeing and doing as many things as possible while l'm here.

A:我刚到这个城市,而且将会在这待上几天。但是我想在逗留期间能过得开心。

B:May I ask.sir.have you checked in yet?

B:先生,请问您登记了吗?

A:No.I haven't。

A:还没有。

B:If you will.please fill out this card. Please write your name and home address here. This is where you put your passport number.

B:如果您愿意的话,请填写这张卡。请在这里写上您的姓名,家庭住址。这里填写您的护照号码。

A:In this box?

A:在这个方框里吗?

B:That's right. Now sign your name at the bottom

B:是的,在最底下签上您的名字。

A:Like this?

A:像这样吗?

B:Very good,sir. Would you like a single room?

B:非常好,先生, 您想要一个单人间吗?

A:Yes please.

A:对。

B: Will you be staying for two days?

B:您要在这儿住两天吗?

A: Possibly three.but put me down for two.anyway.

A:可能是3天,但是不管怎样,先写两天吧。

B: Would you like to pay in cash or charge it?

B:您是付现金还是记账?

A: l'll pay in cash.

A:付现金。

B: Very well.sir. Here is your room card to Room 1005.

B:好的,先生:这是您的房卡,房间号是1005 。

A: Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?

A:谢谢,您能告诉我怎么走吗?

B: Certainly.sir. The elevators are right across the lobby. Floors two to fifteen are the elevators the right.

B:当然可以,先生一电梯就在大厅的正对面,2到15楼上下使用的电梯在右边。

篇3:外贸税务检查英语对话

这是有关外贸税务检查英语对话,快来看看吧。

A: Good morning.we are from Department of Baotou Tax Burea We would like to ask ,you somethinq about the tax navment of your company

A:早上好,我们是包头税务局的工作人员。今天到贵公司是进行税务检查,我们想了解一下贵公司。

B:we wilcooperaie wiin you ana proviae true materials.

B:我们会竭诚合作并提供真实可信的材料 。

A:Could you please hand in complete accounting books and other materials?

A:请贵公司出具完整的账簿还有其他材料

B:Of course,wait a minute ,please .Here you are.

B:当然,请稍等,给您。

A: We will take these materials back to make detailed inspection it you don't mind.and we will turn that back three days from now.

A:假如你们不介意的话,我们要把这些材料带回 去做详细的调查。三天之后会把材料送回来。

B: Ok.

B:好的。

A: We are done inspecting. here is the result. If there is no discrepancy.please sign at the bottom of the form.

A:我们已经检查完毕,结果在这里。假如没有什么问题的话,请在表格的下方签字。

B: I think the punishment fee is a little bit high,what should we do?

B:我认为这罚金有点高,该怎么办?

A:If so.you could ask for hearing testimony.apply for reexamination or bring suit against the tax authory.

A:假如是这样的话,你们可以选择听证、复议和 诉讼。

B:What are tese?

B:这些是什么?

A:These are your rights,When you think the punishment fee is high you cam apply for hearing testimony within three days .The tax authority will listen to your report.

A:这些都是你们的权利,当你们觉得罚金高的时候,贵公司可以在三天之内申请听证,税务机关将会听取贵公司的报告。

B:What about the reexamination?

B:那么复议呢?

A:You can report you case to the superior tax authority to reexamine .It's scope includes the arguments of the tax payment and the punishment ,or you can just bring a suit against the tax authority directly.

A:你可以向上一级税务机关报告你们的情况要求复议,其范围包括处罚争议和纳税争议。或者贵公司可以直接提出诉讼。

B:OK,thnks.

B:好的,谢谢。

篇4:外贸个人所得税英语对话

A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?

A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.

B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure,go ahead.

A:好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?

B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well.it depends.

A:这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?

B:那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.

A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.

B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.

B:我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.

A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。

B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.

B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.

A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。

篇5:外贸投资英语对话

投资兴趣

A:What do you think of the project?

A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?

B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.

B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。

A:Are you interested in making this investment.

A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?

B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.

B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。

投资环境

A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?

A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?

B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.

B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。

A : Well,what about price?

A:嗯,价格怎样?

B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.

B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。

篇6:外贸活动英语对话

贸易关系

A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。

A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.

B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。

B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解

A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.

B:谢谢您提的信息。

B: Thank you for your information.

签订合同

A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?

A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?

B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.

B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。

A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?

A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?

B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.

B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量

A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?

A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?

B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.

B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。

篇7:外贸订座英语对话

A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}

A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.

A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?

A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

B:Chinese food.please.

B:中国式。

A:For how many people。

A:有多少人?

B:Let me see.10 persons.

B:我想一下,有10个人。

A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person\"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

B:150 yuan per person.

B:我要每个人150元的价位。

A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis

B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?

A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

B:Galley Spencer.

B:格力・斯宾塞。

A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number

A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.

B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.

A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?

A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

B: No.thanks.

B:没有了,谢谢。

A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .

A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。

B: That's fine.Thank you.

B:很好,谢谢你。

A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.

A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。

篇8:外贸周密安排英语对话

A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smiih from Shanghai.

A:请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?

B; Yes.I am

B:是的,是我。

A: We have been expectiing you I am LiuLi the secretary for the manager,Mr. Johnson.

A:我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。

B: Glad to meet you.Miss Liu.

B:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。

A: Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

A:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.

B:太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行.

A: That's good.l have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single,for a week.

A:很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间单人房,为期一周.

B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.

B:非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了.

A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meetingconcerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a. m. and drive you there.

A:希望您好好休息。后天我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。

B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.

B:没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排.

篇9:外贸送行英语对话

A: Now.it's 9:30. We arrive just on time.

A:现在是9:30分,我们正好按时到达。

B: Ok. I think I have to buy the departure tax

B:噢,我想我得去买机场建设费.

A: Let me do it for you.

A:我去吧!

B: Thank you very much. Mr. Sun.l have to say good-bye now. But before that. l'd Iike to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression .and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.

B:非常感谢。孙先生,我得说再见了。在走之前我想说,这次旅行非常愉快,并且很有成效;你们公司给我留下了很好的印象,我深深地被你们的热情所感动,我想我们的合作将会很成功的.

C: Thank you very much.Mr. Band. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation.We hope we can hear from you soon.

C:非常感谢,邦德先生二你在这次合作中起着非常重要的作用.我们期待着早日听到你们的同音

A: Here is the receipt of the airport fee.

A:这是机场建设费收据。

B: Miss Su,my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Sun is very lucky to have your assistance.

B:苏小姐,亲爱的朋友对于你给与的所有帮助我表示衷心的感谢你对我的帮助非常大,想的很周到我想孙先生有你做助手非常幸运

A: Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

A:谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。这几天能与你共事,我感到很高兴。我真诚希望有一天能再次见到你,期待你的消息。

B: Thank you again. Bye-bye,

B:再次感谢、再见!

C: We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

C:祝你平安顺利到家。

A: Have a nice journey.

A: -路顺风。

B: Thank you. Bye-bye.

B:谢谢。再见!

外贸入住英语对话

外贸注册商标英语对话

外贸活动英语对话

外贸投资英语对话

外贸询问展位英语对话

下载外贸税务登记英语对话(共9篇)
外贸税务登记英语对话.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档