以下是小编为大家收集的外贸入住英语对话,本文共6篇,希望能够帮助到大家。本文原稿由网友“Daytoy”提供。
篇1:外贸入住英语对话
A;Your room is facing the sea. lt's very beautiful. I hope you will like it.
A:您的房间正好面对大海,非常美丽,我希望您会喜欢。
B: Yes,l will. The room looks very nice.
B:是的,我非常喜欢。这个房间看上去很不错。
A: Mr. White,here is the light switch.the wardrobe,and the mini-bar.
A:怀特先生,这是灯具开关、衣柜和小冰柜。
B: Wonderful!
B:太棒了!
A: Here is the master switch. This is the temperature control. You may adjust it as you like. And the panel on the nightstand controls the different devices in the room. By the way.there're two sockets in the bathroom.for 110V and 220V respectively,the voltage here is much higher than that in the U. S. A. .
A:这是总开关。这是温度控制器。您可以按照 您的喜好进行调整。控制板控制着房间里的各种电气装置。另外说一下,浴室里有两个插, 座,一个是110伏的,另一个是220伏的。这里的电压比美国的高。
B: Oh,l can use my electric shaver. And I feel like taking a bath to fresh up after the international flight. And how can I make an outside call?
B:噢,我能用电动剃须刀了。经过跨洋飞行以后,我很想洗个澡来恢复一下精神r如果有事 情打电话,我该怎么拨号呢?
A: If you want to make an outside call,please dial“O” first. There is a telephone directory on the writing desk. You may read it,
A:如果您想打出去,要先拨“o”号键。写字台上有一个电话簿,可供您参考。
B: What about the TV?
B:那电视呢?
A: This is the remote control. There are sixteen channels including three English programs and a French program. Here is a program list. Well,is there anything I can do before I leave the room?
A:这是遥控器。一共有16个频道,包括三个英文频道和一个法语频道。这是节目单。在我离开之前您还有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B: You've made us feel very welcome. By the way.is the tap water drinkable?
B:你使我有宾至如归的感觉.顺便问一句,这儿 的自来水能喝吗?
A: Oh.Mr. White.please don't drink the tap water unless it is boiled. And there are two bottles of drinking water in the bathroom.free of charge. If you need anything else. please dial . We're always at your service.
A:怀特先生,请不要喝自来水除非水是烧开的。浴室有两瓶饮用水,都是免费的。如果您有什么事,请拨“8”号键,我们随时会为您服务.
B: Thank you very much.
B:谢谢。
A: You're always welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
A:有事情随时叫我.预祝您在我们这里度过愉快的时光。
篇2:外贸个人所得税英语对话
A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?
A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.
B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。
A: Sure,go ahead.
A:好的,请说。
B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?
B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?
A: Well.it depends.
A:这得根据不同情况而定。
B: On what?
B:那么是根据什么情况呢?
A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.
B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.
B:我刚刚到中国六个月。
A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.
A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。
B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.
B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。
A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。
篇3:外贸投资英语对话
投资兴趣
A:What do you think of the project?
A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?
B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.
B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。
A:Are you interested in making this investment.
A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?
B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.
B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。
投资环境
A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?
A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?
B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.
B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。
A : Well,what about price?
A:嗯,价格怎样?
B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.
B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。
篇4:外贸活动英语对话
贸易关系
A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。
A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.
B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。
B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.
A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解
A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.
B:谢谢您提的信息。
B: Thank you for your information.
签订合同
A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?
A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?
B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.
B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。
A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?
A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?
B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.
B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量
A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?
A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?
B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.
B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。
篇5:外贸订座英语对话
A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}
A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?
B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.
B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.
A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?
A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?
B:Chinese food.please.
B:中国式。
A:For how many people。
A:有多少人?
B:Let me see.10 persons.
B:我想一下,有10个人。
A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person\"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.
A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。
B:150 yuan per person.
B:我要每个人150元的价位。
A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?
A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?
B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis
B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?
A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?
A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?
B:Galley Spencer.
B:格力・斯宾塞。
A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number
A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?
B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.
B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.
A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?
A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
B: No.thanks.
B:没有了,谢谢。
A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .
A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。
B: That's fine.Thank you.
B:很好,谢谢你。
A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.
A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。
篇6:外贸周密安排英语对话
A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smiih from Shanghai.
A:请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?
B; Yes.I am
B:是的,是我。
A: We have been expectiing you I am LiuLi the secretary for the manager,Mr. Johnson.
A:我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。
B: Glad to meet you.Miss Liu.
B:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。
A: Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
A:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.
B:太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行.
A: That's good.l have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single,for a week.
A:很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间单人房,为期一周.
B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.
B:非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了.
A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meetingconcerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a. m. and drive you there.
A:希望您好好休息。后天我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。
B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.
B:没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排.
- 外贸路上闲谈英语对话2023-09-13
- 外贸包装重要性英语对话2025-06-20
- 外贸解决纠纷方式英语对话2023-03-23
- 外贸交易产品介绍对话2025-04-24
- 外贸议价英语2024-10-03
- 外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话2023-08-16
- 办公室得寸进尺英语对话2022-12-11
- 办公室怎么走英语对话2023-02-15
- 英语见面问候语对话2023-02-10
- 办公室度过难关英语对话2024-09-12