出国英语急用口语:入境与通关

时间:2023年09月26日

/

来源:Atviyg

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

下面是小编精心整理的出国英语急用口语:入境与通关,本文共10篇,希望能够帮助到大家。本文原稿由网友“Atviyg”提供。

篇1:出国英语急用口语:入境与通关

Would you like to show me your passport?

能给我看看你的护照吗?

What's your reason for coming to the USA?

你来美国的理由是什么?

What is the nature of your trip?

你的旅行属于哪一类?

Sorry,your passport has expired.

对不起,你的护照已经过期了。

Anyway,you must have a valid visa on your passport.

无论如何,你的护照上必须要有有效签证。

Is there any other person traveling with you?

有没有人和你同行?

Is there any other country you are going to visit?

你还要不要去其他国家?

You have been granted a 48-hour transit permit.

给你签发了48小时过境许可。

I will stay in the States for about a month.

我将在美国停留1个月。

I'm going to stay here for a week as a tourist.

我打算以观光客的身份在此停留1个星期。

I'm here on business.

我因公到此地。

I'm a transit passenger going to New Zealand.

我是要去新西兰的过境旅客。

I'm only passing through the country.

我只是过境贵国。

Please fill in the declaration form.

请填一下这份申报表。

Please have your customs declaration form ready.

准备好海关报表。

Do you have any prohibited things?

你带了何种违禁品吗?

You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

私人物品不必缴税。

You're through with the customs formalities.

你已办完海关手续了。

Where is your vaccination certificate?

你的预防接种证明书在哪儿?

Do you remember when you got your last vaccination?

你记不记得最后一次做预防注射是什么时候?

I'm sorry that the export of these painting is prohibited.

对不起,这些画是禁止出口的。

Quite a sum of duty on these valuables.

这些贵重物品要付一大笔税金。

Can I have your passport, entry card, and customs declaration form,please?

我能看一下您的护照、入境卡和海关申报表吗?

Excuse me,where is passport control?

对不起,请问验照处在哪里?

What's your nationality?

你的国籍是哪里?

How long are you going to stay here?

你要在这儿停留多久?

Do you have any dutiable items?

你有没有要上税的物品?

What will you use these cameras for?

你这些照相机要干什么用的?

What is your name and nationality, please?

请问你的姓名以及国籍?

What's the purpose of your visit?

你这次来访的目的是什么?

How many pieces of baggage do you have?

你有几件行李?

Do you have anything to declare?

你有没有东西要申报的?

How much currency are you carrying?

你带了多少现金?

No. The inspection is finished. You may close it now.

没有了。检查完毕,你现在可以合上了。

Are you traveling for business or pleasure?

你是商务旅行还是旅游?

Where are you staying? And do you have a return ticket for Beijing?

你会住在哪里?还有,你有回北京的返程机票吗?

Do you have your customs declaration form?

您有没有关税申报单?

Would you mind opening it?

您介意打开它吗?

Is this watch a gift for someone?

这块手表是给别人的礼物吗?

I've got some cigarettes for my own use,and just a few personal belongings.

我还有一些自己抽的香烟和一些私人物品。

What's in the bag?

这个包是什么?

I'm sorry,sir. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

很抱歉,先生,我得没收这些东西。

Have you got any wine or cigarettes with you?

你带酒和香烟了吗?

Where are you staying?

你暂住在哪儿?

Am I allowed to bring in this fruit?

能允许我带进这种水果吗?

Agricultural products are not allowed to be brought into the coun try, especially seeds.

农产品,尤其是种子,不准带入本国。

You have to open all your suitcases,sir.

先生,你得打开你所有的手提箱。

You have a lot of gifts. You have to pay for these two items.

你买了这么多礼物,这两件东西你得上税。

Are you bringing in any valuable gifts?

您有没有带贵重礼品?

Where can I go through the customs formalities?

我该在哪儿办理海关手续?

Welcome to China. Can I have your passport,customs and health declaration forms, please?

欢迎您到中国。请出示护照、海关申报表和健康申明表。

Have a good stay in New York.

祝您纽约之行愉快。

Where will you be staying?

你们将会在哪儿停留?

Which way shall I go for immigration?

我要在哪里办入境手续?

Have you ever been in the United States before?

你以前来过美国吗?

Do you have more than ten thousand dollars cash with you?

你身上的现金有没有超过1万美元?

What type of visa have you got?

您持的是哪种签证?

Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?

请把您所带的外币登记一下,好吗?

Is that all for customs formalities?

海关检查就这些了吗?

If you do get a chance,do you intend to work there?

如果有机会的话,您会在这儿工作吗?

So,can I leave now?

那么,我可以走了吗?

My family and I are traveling with a tourist group.

我和家人一起跟团旅行。

Do I have to take any procedure if I have to stay longer?

如果要停留久一点儿,我该办理什么手续吗?

We have to look through everything.

我们必须一一检查。

How much is the duty on this?

要付多少税?

Can I pay the duty by credit card?

我可用信用卡付税吗?

Give this form to the customs officer standing the exit.

把这张表交给站在出口的海关官员。

篇2:出国英语急用口语:求助

Does anyone speak Chinese?

有会说中文的人吗?

I can't make myself understood.

我语言不通。

I don't know how to say it in English.

我不知道这个用英语怎么说。

I had my bag stolen.

我的包被偷了。

I lost my passport.

我的护照丢了。

Where's my wallet?

我的钱包呢?

I'm sure I had it with me.

我肯定带着的。

I had my wallet pickpocketed on the subway.

我的皮夹在乘地铁时被偷了。

I've been robbed!

我被抢了!

I have lost my purse. Can you tell me what I should do?

我的钱包丢了。你能告诉我应该怎么做吗?

What did the young man look like?

那个年轻人长得什么样?

Can you give me a description of the assailant?

你能描述一下攻击者吗?

What does the pickpocket look like?

扒手长得什么样?

Could you tell me the contents of the purse?

你能告诉我钱包里面有什么吗?

Where did you lose it?

您在哪里丢的?

I just came back to find my room burgled.

我回来时发现我的房间被盗了。

Could I have it registered?

我可以作一下登记吗?

Your name,please?

请问您的名字?

When can I get it back?

我什么时候可以取回?

Could I get it back now?

我能把它取走吗?

篇3:出国英语急用口语:问路

Could you tell me where I can take a lift?

请问我在哪儿能乘电梯?

Can I walk there?

我可以走着去吗?

Which way is east?

哪一条是往东的路?

Where are we now?

我们现在是在什么地方?

Please point out where I am on this map.

请在这张地图上指出我现在的位置。

Which way is south?

哪一条路是往南的?

Is there a shorter way?

有没有更近的路?

Can I walk there in twenty minutes?

我可以在20分钟之内走到那儿吗?

But could you tell me the nearest way to Swan Hotel?

你可以告诉我到天鹅宾馆最近的路怎么走吗?

Excuse me. I'm trying to find Queen Building. How can I get there?

打扰一下,我正在找王后大厦,我怎么才能到那儿?

Which way shall I take? I want to go back to Tide Hotel.

我想回泰得宾馆,我该走哪条道?

Excuse me. I'm not going in the right direction to the post office, am I?

打扰一下。去邮局我走的方向不对,是吗?

Excuse me! Could you tell me where the nearest hotel is?

对不起!请告诉我最近的旅馆在哪儿?

Walk along 4th Avenue until you get to 51st Street,and then turn left.

沿着第4大道直走到51街,然后左转。

Please show me where I am.

请告诉我我现在所处的位置。

I'm lost.

我迷路了。

I'm confused. Where are we now?

我糊涂了,我们现在在什么地方呢?

I was wondering if you could help me. I've got lost on my way back to the hotel.

请帮帮忙,我找不到回旅馆的路了。

Would you please direct me to the university?

您能给我指一下去大学的路吗?

Excuse me,is there a shortcut I can take to Town Hall?

请问,有去市政厅的近道吗?

Will you tell me the best way to Town Hall?

请告诉我去市政厅的最佳路线,好吗?

Could you please show me the way to the airport on this map?

您能在地图上指给我去机场的路吗?

How can I get to the town center?

我去市中心怎么走?

I'm not going in the wrong direction,am I?

我没走错路,对吧?

Is this the right way to downtown?

这是通往市区的路吧?

Am I going north?

我现在是在往北走吗?

What street do I turn on?

在哪条街转弯?

How far is it from here?

离这儿有多远?

Is it very far from here?

离这儿很远吗?

Can you point out where the post office is?

您能指一下邮局在哪儿吗?

Is there a bookstore anywhere near here?

这附近有书店吗?

What floor is your office on?

你的办公室在几楼?

What building is your office in?

你的办公室在哪幢楼里?

What street is your office on?

你的办公楼在哪条街上?

What major streets is that between?

那儿有哪些主要街道?

Which is more convenient for me,by trolley bus or by subway?

乘电车还是乘地铁对我更方便?

It's not within walking distance.

那可不是走路可以到达的。

It's a ways away.

那可是远得很呢。

It's a good ten miles from here.

从这里到那里至少有10英里呢。

It's out in the boonies.

那地方远离市中心。

It's very near here.

离这里很近。

It's up the road.

沿着大路就走到了。

It's over there in front of the drugstore.

就在那儿,那个药店前面。

It's the third building from here.

从这里数第3幢楼。

It's two doors past the post office.

过了邮局再往前走2个门就到了。

It's next door.

就在隔壁。

It's only about two blocks down this street.

从这条街向下走2个街区就是。

You can see it on the horizon.

就在视线范围之内了。

You can see the sign over there clearly.

你可以清楚地看到那儿的标志了。

The place you want is only a few steps ahead on your left.

在你左边往前走几步路就是你要找的地方。

It's up ahead on the left.

向左再走一些路就到了。

It's on your left,

就在你左边。

It's only about five minutes' walk.

步行只要5分钟就到了。

Please turn right at the traffic lights.

请在红绿灯处右转。

Stay to your left.

一直往右走。

Walk two blocks till you see a bank.

步行2个街区,你会看见一个银行。

Keep going till you pass the church,and then go left.

一直往前走,过了教堂后左拐。

Head downtown and it's just before the park.

往市中心的方向走,公园前便是。

Go through three lights and turn right at the fourth.

过了3道红绿灯后,第4道往右拐。

After the stop sign,turn in the next driveway.

过了禁止通行的标志后,在下一个车道转弯。

You've come too far.

你走过了。

You must go back a little way.

你得往回走一段了。

I'm sorry,I'm not sure. You can ask someone else.

很抱歉,我也拿不准。你可以问问别人。

I'm sorry,this is my first time here,too.

对不起,我也是初来此地。

I'm a stranger here myself, and I do not know much about this place.

我也是外地人,对这里也不熟悉。

I suggest you ask the cop over there.

我建议你去问那边的警察。

You've way off.

你完全走错了。

It's only a couple of yards away.

再走几步就到了。

Go straight down the street.

沿这条街直走。

篇4:出国英语急用口语:加油

We need to stop and get some gas.

我们得停下来加油。

See,the warning light is on.

你看,警示灯亮了。

I feel so worried that my car will run out of gas on the middle of the highway.

我好担心我的车会在高速公路上没油。

I'm running low.

我的车已经快没油了。

My car will be on “ E” ?

我的车子就要显示“没油”了。

Do you want a fill up?

您要把油箱加满吗?

Regular,Super,or Premium Unleaded?

“普通”,“高级”或“高级无铅汽油”?

Put in a liter of engine oil,please.

请加1公升机油。

I'd like some gas,as much as you can.

我想加汽油,越多越好。

There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.

高速公路的每一个出口都有一两个加油站。

I forgot to find out how to open the gas tank.

我忘了问清楚该怎么开油箱盖。

This is a self-service station,and it's cheaper if you pay in cash.

这是自助加油站,付现金比较便宜。

Do you think I should put in premium or regular?

你觉得我应该加高级汽油还是普通汽油?

I'd better check the oil.

我最好检查一下机油。

What type of gas do you want?

要什么型号的油?

I need an oil change.

我要换油。

I've run out of gas.

汽油用光了。

Do you know of any station which is open now?

你知道现在还有哪个加油站营业吗?

篇5:出国英语急用口语:乘火车

Please get on board from Platform Two.

请从2站台上车。

All aboard please. The train is leaving.

请大家上车,火车马上就要开了。

Stand clear of the doors.

不要站在车门口。

Please move away from the doors.

请从车门口挪开。

No smoking or littering.

禁止吸烟,禁止乱丢杂物。

Please have your tickets ready for the conductor.

请准备好您的车票让检票员检票。

Next stop is St. Louis.

下一站是圣路易斯站。

How do I get to Platform 3?

我该怎么到第3站台呢?

Is this the train for Hefei?

请问这是去合肥的车吗?

The train's ten minutes behind schedule.

列车晚点10分钟。

Excuse me,can you tell me which car is No. 10,please?

劳驾,请你告诉我10号车厢在哪儿?

Where shall we put out suitcases?

行李箱放哪儿呢?

The suitcase and the bag can go on the luggage rack.

手提箱和包可以放在行李架上。

You'd better put your luggage on the rack first.

您最好先把行李放在行李架上。

Train No. 19 for Charing Cross is leaving directly.

开往查尔林克罗斯的19次列车马上就要开了。

Will all non-passengers leave the train right away?

请送客的马上下车。

Would you mind if I open this window?

我打开窗子你介意吗?

When does the dining car open for dinner?

餐车什么时间开饭?

Which way is the dining car?

餐车在哪个方向?

What time will breakfast be served?

什么时间开始供应早饭?

Is there a dining car on the train?

车上有餐车吗?

I don't have an express ticket. May I get on the 11:58 train?

我没有快车票,我可以搭11点58分的火车吗?

Where is the baggage counter?

托运行李的柜台在哪里?

Where is the baggage office?

托运行李的办事处在哪里?

Where do I check my baggage?

我要到哪里托运行李?

From what platform does the train start?

火车从哪个月台开出?

Which platform should I go to catch the 3:30 train for Belgium?

我要到哪个月台搭3点半开往比利时的火车?

Which track does the train for Paris start from?

开往巴黎的火车从哪条线上开出?

Is this the place for the train to Brussels?

是在这儿等开往布鲁塞尔的火车吗?

Where do I catch the A train?

我在哪里搭A车呢?

篇6:出国英语急用口语:订机票

Can I see a domestic timetable?

我能看一看国内时刻表吗?

What's the fare?

票价是多少?

I wonder whether you grant discount.

我想知道你们有没有打折。

Could you give us any discount?

能给我们打折吗?

Can you tell me if there is a flight to New York?

有飞往纽约的航班吗?

You have three flights to Las Vegas?

你们共有3次飞往拉斯维加斯的航班吗?

Do you have any direct flight to Tokyo?

你们有没有直飞东京的航班?

Please tell me your name.

请告诉我您的名字。

Let me see what's available.

我查一下有什么航班。

I want to go coach,and I'd prefer a morning flight.

我要普通舱,还有我想要早上的航班。

Check-in time is 7 :45.

7点45分起办理登机手续。

I'd like to make a reservation for two to Los Angeles.

我要预订两张去洛杉矶的机票。

For what day?

请问要哪一天的?

I prefer a morning flight.

我要上午的航班。

I'd like to get a seat on a flight to Amsterdam tomorrow.

我想订一张明天飞往阿姆斯特丹的机票。

Both flights have seats available.

两次航班都有座位。

Which airline would you like to take?

您想乘哪家航空公司的航班?

Any particular line?

有特定的航空公司吗?

One way or return?

单程票还是返程票?

Smoking or nonsmoking?

吸烟还是不吸烟?

Aisle or window seat?

过道边上的座位还是靠窗的座位?

All seats have been booked.

票位都订出去了。

Can you get them?

能订得到吗?

Where would the stopover be?

中途要在哪儿停?

There are three between landing and departure.

整个停留时间为3个小时。

You'll have to get to the airport by 8:00,at the latest.

你最迟要在8点钟到机场。

Which would you prefer,first or economy?

您想订头等舱还是经济舱?

When can I get my ticket?

我什么时候可以取票?

Can you tell me what time we're arriving in Rome?

你能告诉我,我们何时抵达罗马吗?

You have a stopover in Tokyo.

途中在东京停留。

You don't need a reservation.

您不必预订机票。

篇7:出国英语急用口语:付款

How much do I have to pay altogether?

我一共该付多少钱?

How much do I have to pay?

我该付多少钱?

Do I give the money to you or the cashier?

把钱给您,还是交到收款台?

Give the money to you?

把钱交给您吗?

Please give the money to the cashier.

请到收款台付款。

OK, invoice,please.

好,请开票吧。

Please invoice as office stuff.

请开张办公用品的票。

Is this the line waiting to pay?

这里排队付款吗?

Excuse me,what does the line wait to buy?

对不起,这是排队买什么的?

Who is the last one?

哪位是最后一个?

Excuse me,are you the last one?

对不起,您是最后一位吗?

Is that you who accepts patching money?

补交的钱给您吗?

Do I have to be in line if patching money?

补交款还用排队吗?

Here is the bill. Would you please pay at the cashier over there?

这是您的购物票,请到这边收银处交款好吗?

Do you accept traveler's cheques?

我可以用旅行支票吗?

Can I get it tax-free?

我可以用免税价买下吗?

Receipt,please.

请给我收据。

Do you accept credit card?

你们收信用卡吗?

Can I pay in Chinese yuan?

我可以付人民币吗?

Can I use VISA?

我可以用VISA卡吗?

How much does it amount to?

总共多少钱?

Where is the cash desk?

收款台在哪里?

Will that be cash or charge?

您用现金还是卡?

Both cash and charge are acceptable.

付现金和刷卡都行。

I'm sorry sir,but these appear to be counterfeit notes.

先生,对不起,这些钱看起来是伪钞。

I'm afraid I was short changed. Could you look into it?

恐怕你少找我零钱了。请你查一下好吗?

Would you ring these up for me here?

我可以在这里结账吗?

Thank you for shopping with us.

谢谢光临本店。

篇8:出国英语急用口语:中途转机

Where do I go to board my connecting flight to Seoul?

我要到哪儿转乘飞往汉城的飞机?

Could you put me on the earliest possible connecting flight to Shanghai?

您能安排我乘坐最早的飞往上海的联运航班吗?

When is the next flight to Beijing?

飞往北京的下次航班是什么时间?

I've missed my connecting flight.

我没赶上转机。

My flight is at another terminal.

我要搭的班机是在另一个航空站。

We'll have to change planes in Moscow.

我们需要在莫斯科转机。

Can you tell me where the transit lounge is?

您能告诉我候机大厅在哪儿吗?

Excuse me,sir. Could you tell me where to check in?

对不起,先生,请问应该在哪儿办转机手续?

Excuse me,I'm transferring to Paris here. Is this the right counter to check in at?

请问,我在这儿转机到巴黎,是在这儿检票吗?

I'm a transit passenger for flight 217. Can you tell me where to go?

我是转乘217次航班的旅客。您能告诉我往哪儿走吗?

Excuse me.Is this the transit counter?

抱歉,这是办理过境柜台吗?

Do I have to change planes?

我需要转机吗?

How do I transfer to Phoenix?

我要如何转机到凤凰城?

篇9:出国英语急用口语:结账退房

I'd like to check out now.

我现在想结账。

I'm leaving today.

我今天要离店。

I'm checking out.

我想结账离店。

I'm checking out. Bill,please.

我想现在退房,请给我账单。

I'd like to check out now,please. Here's my key.

我想现在退房,这是我的钥匙。

Check-out,please.

我要退房。

Please close my account up to tomorrow.

请给我结账到明天。

I am ready to check out.

我可以退房了。

What is the latest check-out time?

退房最迟到几点钟?

When will be your checking out time?

你们的退房时间是几点?

Can I pay my bill with a travelers cheque?

我可以用旅行支栗付账吗?

I wonder if I can pay by credit card.

请问,我可以用信用卡付账吗?

Can I pay in US dollars?

我付美元行吗?

Please go over it to see if there's anything wrong.

请查看一下有没有什么错。

Excuse me,what's this charge?

对不起,请问这是什么费用?

Would you mind letting me have a look at it?

你介不介意让我看看账单?

May I check it?

我可以核对一下吗?

What is this charge here?

这是什么费用?

May I look it over?

我可以过目一遍吗?

I'd like to take a look at it.

我想看一看。

I'll check it,if I may.

如果可以的话,我要核对一下。

What about this one?

这个呢?

This is the total, right?

这是总数,对吗?

How would you like to take care of it?

您想怎么付费?

You're paying by credit card,right?

您用信用卡付账,是吗?

Everything seems to be in order.

一切似乎都很顺利。

May I have the receipt?

可以给我收据吗?

Do you need a cab?

需要帮您叫车吗?

Was everything satisfactory?

住得还满意吗?

May I have the key,and I'll have the bill ready in just a moment.

请交出房间钥匙,账马上算好。

Can you change 100 dollars?

100美元你能找开吗?

Shall I pay the name of the hotel on them?

要不要在上面写上旅店名字?

Is it possible to leave our luggage until we're ready to leave this afternoon?

我们可不可以把行李存放在这里,直到下午走时再拿?

Will you please have the bill ready for me?

请把账单准备好,好吗?

Please tell the bell captain to take my baggage down at six.

请告诉服务领班6点钟时把我的行李拿下去。

Could you tell me which is better or to go the airport,by bus or by taxi?

请您告诉我去机场是乘公交车还是乘出租车好呢?

May I leave my baggage here until Sunday?

我可不可以把行李寄放在这儿直到星期天?

Why is the rate so high? Isn't there a discount late in the evening?

为什么话费这么高?深夜打时没有优惠吗?

Could you tell me what the total bill is?

请告诉我总共是多少钱?

Do you accept credit cards?

你们接受信用卡吗?

I think I have the wrong bill.

我想你拿错账单给我了。

Could you still reserve this room for me? I'll be back in two days.

你能为我保留这个房间吗?我2天后就回来了。

篇10:出国英语急用口语:登记住宿

I'd like to check in,please.

我想办理住宿登记手续。

I have a booking. My name is Richard Dawson.

我在贵店预订了房间。我叫理查德`道森。

In what name did you make your reservation?

您是以什么名字预订的房间?

Do you have a reservation with us?

您预订了吗?

You have a double room for three days and two nights. Is that right?

您订的是双人房,三天两夜,对吗?

We have a reservation for a double room in your hotel.

我们在贵店预订了一间双人房间。

Is there a room available?

还有空房吗?

May I have a single room for two days?

还有单人房间吗?我想住2天。

We want a double room.

我们想找个双人房间。

Can we have a look at the room?

我们可以看看房间吗?

Would you like to register now?

现在就登记吗?

How will you settle you account?

您以什么方式结账呢?

Will you be paying in cash or by credit card?

您是用现金还是用信用卡支付?

Can I pay with traveler's cheques?

我能用旅行支票付吗?

Your room number is 312. The bellboy will show you the way there.

您的房号是312。我们的行李员领您去。

Your room number is 3278 and here are your key and breakfast vouchers.

您的房间3278,这是您的钥匙和早餐券。

How should I arrange for laundry service?

我怎样处理送洗的衣服呢?

Do I have to leave the room key here when I go out?

在我外出时必须要留下房间钥匙吗?

Could I have a wake up call at seven tomorrow morning?

明天早上7点能不能打电话叫醒我?

Please fill out the form.

请填写这份表。

When do you plan to check out?

您打算哪天离店?

I hope you'll have a happy stay here.

希望您在我们这里住得愉快。

出国最基本的口语

出国英语学习方法

英语自我介绍口语

出国英语自我介绍范文

出国留学推荐信英语

下载出国英语急用口语:入境与通关(精选10篇)
出国英语急用口语:入境与通关.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档