下面是小编为大家推荐的外贸英语话题约会更改对话,本文共3篇,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。本文原稿由网友“liuzq”提供。
篇1:外贸英语话题约会更改对话
在外贸活动中,对于约会更改时间是常见是状况,那么遇到这种情况应该如何处理呢?来看看下面的外贸话题对话吧。
A: Mr. Burton called,while you were out,concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.
A:在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。
B: Yes.at nine o'clock.
B:是的,在9点。
A: It isn't at nine o'clock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.
A:不是9点了。他想改个时间.他说非常抱歉。因为发生紧急的事。
B: Oh,that's something unexpected. What time did he suggest?
B:哦,这可是出乎 意料的事情。他建议在什么时候见面?
A: He said he's booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.
A:他说除了明天下午他这一周都安排满了。
B: But I've got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.
B:可是我明天的日程安排得很紧我很难安排时间。
A: If it is inconvenient for both parties.l'm afraid we have to cancel it.
A:如果双方都不方便的话,那就只好取消了。
B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr. Burton about it.
B:我看这次约会不得不取消了。请告知布顿先生。
A:Mr. Brown.I hope I'm not disturbing you.
A:布朗先生,希望我没有打扰您。
B:No.not at all.
B: 不,没有。
A:I must make apologies. I won't be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unforeseen circumstances compel me to leave for New York tomorrow morning.and l'II be gone for a week. l'm afraid l've brought you too much trouble.
A:很抱歉明天上午我不能如约与您会谈有件意外事情使我不得不明天上午去巴黎,恐怕得一周的时间。我担心给您带来很多麻烦。
B:Never mind. lrs understandable. Do you want to cancel the appointment?
B: 不要紧。可以理解。那您想取消这次会谈吗?
A:No.I wonder if we could postpone the meeting to next Thursday.
A:不,我想知道能否推迟到下周四。
B:But l've got a very tight schedule next Thursday. I might not be able to make it.
B: 可是下周四我的日程安排得满满的、很难再重新安排。
A:How about next Friday ?
A:那下周五怎么样?
B:Oh,Friday is OK.
B: 哦,周五可以。
A: Will the afternoon suit you?
A:那下午您方便吗?
B: Yes,the afternoon will be just as good
B: 是的,下午可以.
A: Then shall we make it at three o'clock
A: 那我们就定在下午3点钟吧。
B: Good.Three o'clock at my office.
B: 好的、3点钟在我的办公室见面。
A: OK,that's settled.
A:好的,就这么定了。
篇2:商务更改约会英语对话
下面是一段商务更改约会英语对话,一起来学习吧。
Conversation 1
对话1
A:Hello. Mr. Zhang. It's Mary.
A:你好,李先生。我是玛丽。
B: Yes, Mary?
B:玛丽,什么事?
A:I'm afraid we're really staffed this week, Mr. Li. I'd like to meet you, but l’m sorry I really can’t.
A:恐怕这个星期我们的确没有人手,李先生,我很想见 你,可是没有时间。
B:Are you telling me you're not going to meet with me?
B:你的意思是不打算见我了吗?
A:Not at all,sir. I'd just like to delay our meeting to next week, I'll have time at the beginning of next week.
A:绝对不是,李先生,我只是想挪到下周,下周初我会空 闲得多。
B:Well,I don't like It,but I guess I don't have any choice.
B:好吧,我不愿意这样,不过我想也别无选择了。
A:How about Monday morning at 9 a. m. ?
A:星期一上午9点怎么样?
B:OK,I’ll go to your office at that time.
B:好的,到时我去你办公室。
Conversation 2
对话2
A:Good morning, Textile Import &Export Company.
A:早晨好,纺织品进出口公司。
B:Hello, this is Miller. I'm calling about the appointment with Mr. Zhang for this afternoon. Something's just come up, I'm afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled, I'm very sorry about the change.
B:您好,我是米勒。是关于和张先生今天下午会面的事。 发生了一件意想不到的事,恐怕约会不得不改期了,很抱歉
A:That's all right. Maybe we can make another arrangement.
A:那没什么。也许我们可以再安排时间会面。
B:You're very kind to say so. Thank you. Do you think tomorrow morning would suit him?
B:非常感谢。您觉得明天上午对他合适吗?
A:I'm afraid there's a bit of a problem. In fact, he's booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.
A:明天上午可能有点问题。事实上,除了明天下午之外, 他这一周的其余时间都很忙。
B:Tomorrow afternoon, Um… you see, I’ve made an appointment with Mr. Cobet for tomorrow afternoon. In order to meet Mr. Zhang,HI have to cancel the appointment with Mr. Cobet, I'm afraid.
B:明天下午,嗯……我已经和科伯特先生约好了,为了和 张先生见面,恐怕我只好取消和科伯特先生的约会了。
A:I'm terribly sorry, Mr Miller, but Mr. Zhang is really busy this week.
A:我十分抱歉,米勒小姐。但是张先生这周确实是太忙 了。
B:l understand. When do you think I can come and see him tomorrow afternoon?
B:我理解。您认为我明天下午什么时间可以来见他?
A:Please let me check. Tomorrow afternoon - Yes, he’ll be free from 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Do you think It’s convenient for you?
A:我来查一查。明天下午他从两点开始就有空。您认为 这个时间对您方便吗?
B:Yes, that’s quite all right for me.
B:好吧,这个时间对我很合适。
篇3:外贸约会时间更改情景对话
外贸交易中约会时间更改是很正常的状况,那么应该如何处理呢?一起看看下面的情景对话吧。
a: this is manager liang's office, what can i do for you?
b: this is wang xiao from ab company speaking. our ceo mr. green has an appointment with mr. liang tomorrow morning. but there is a minor change in tomorrow's schedule. mr. green has an abrupt urgent case tomorrow and he has to go abroad today. he wanted me to convey his apology to mr. wang.
a: ok. i'll tell him.
b: and mr. green will make another appointment when mr. wang comes back.
a: ok. thanks for calling.
b: bye!
a: bye!
重点知识讲解:
ceo chief executive officer 执行总裁,首席执行官
minor 最小的,少量的
其反义词是major,意为“较多的,主要的”
abrupt 突然的,突发的
urgent 紧急的
convey 传达
“convey sht. to sb.” 的意思是“向某人传达某事”,比如在对话中“convey one’s apology to sb.” 的意思就是“向某人传达歉意”。
a: 梁经理办公室,您好!有什么可以帮助您的吗?
b: 我是ab公司的王箫,我们公司总裁格林先生与梁经理在明天上午有个约会。但是安排有变动。格林先生有紧急事情,今天已经出国。让让我向王经理转告他的歉意。
a: 好的,我会告诉他。
b: 格林先生回国时再和王经理安排一另一个见面。
a: 好的。谢谢你的电话。
b: 再见。
a: 再见。
- 关于与自己对话话题作文2024-05-12
- 上班时间更改通知2023-12-10
- 更改工作时间的通知2025-01-26
- 外贸英语商务信函2022-12-11
- 外贸英语:合同 Contract2022-12-14
- 外贸英语常用词汇2024-07-07
- 外贸英语:留意签名2023-08-27
- 精彩的外贸英语自我介绍2024-12-31
- 外贸英语作文范文2022-12-11
- 外贸英语常见缩略词2022-12-11