关于建立关系的商务英语口语

时间:2024年03月30日

/

来源:zhendaoaaa

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

以下是小编收集整理的关于建立关系的商务英语口语,本文共8篇,仅供参考,希望对大家有所帮助。本文原稿由网友“zhendaoaaa”提供。

篇1:商务英语口语:如何建立业务关系

1.商务建议

“客户乃我们的衣食父母”一直是商界奉行的不二法则。想在商海立于不败之地,有远见的企业和商家必须广交朋友,拓宽市场,从而扩大业务。因此,建立业务往来关系是外贸交易中的第一步,也是关键的一步。一句得体的we'd be pleased to enter into business relations with your company.(我们很乐意与贵公司建立业务关系),会开启深度交流的大门。

2.商务英语情景对话

a:good moming, my name is tom bruce,the manager of green imp.& exp.company.

早上好,我是格林进出口公司的汤姆·布鲁斯。

b:how do you do? mr.bruce, my name is liang bin, here is my card. nice to meet you.

你好,布鲁斯先生。我叫粱斌,这是我的名片。见到您很高兴。

a:nice to meet you, too.mr. liang.you are recommended to us by arelwbte friend we have learned that you wpecialize in textile products.these products are of great interest to us.

很高兴认识你,粱先生。我们的一位可信赖的朋友把贵公司介绍给我们。得知贵公司专门经营纺织产品业务,我们对这些产品非常感兴趣。reliable a.可以信赖的 specialize in 专门经营

b:we are very glad to hear that.you know,we have been in this line for more than thirty years.our products have met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.

听你这么说,我们非常高兴。你知道,我们从事这一行业已经三十多年了。我们的产品在围外很受欢迎,而且需求量一直很大。line n.行业

a:yes, as you have enjoyed the high reputation in the commercial circle, we'd be pleased to enter into business,relations with your company.

我们知道,因贵公司在商界有极高的信誉,我们很乐意与贵公司建立业务关系。enter into business relations 建立业务关系

b:we share the samc desire.

我们有相同的愿望。

a:let's fit it in.

一拍即合。fit in同意

b:have you seen the display of our textile products in the exhibition hall downstairs? our exhibits are excellent in quality and beautiful in design.

你看过我们楼下展厅里的纺织产品了吗?我们的产品质量优越,设计美观。exhibition hall 展厅

a:i had a look just now.i feel we can do a lot of business in this line.

是的,我刚才看过了,我觉得我们在这一方面有很多生意可做。

b:and i think our prices are competitive compared with those of the same kind of products on the world market.

我觉得与世界市场上同类产品相比,我们的价格是很有竞争力的。competitive a.有竞争力的

a:thank you for your information.we can hold more talks later on business details.

谢谢你提供的信息,关于生意细节方面的事情,我们可随后再谈。

b:you are always welcome.

非常欢迎。

3.商务英语核心句型

we've come here to discuss with you if we can establish business relations with you.

我们想跟您探讨我们可否与贵方建立贸易关系。

we welcome business contacts.

欢迎和我们建立业务联系。

we're well-established in this line.

我们在这一行业是很有名的。

our products are very popular with the customers both at home and abroad.

我们的产品深受国内外消费者的欢迎。

it's our honor to trade with you.

很荣幸与你们做生意。

we do our business on the basis of equality and mutual benefits.

我们在平等互利的基础上做生意.

your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望是一致的。

4.商务英语情景词汇

组织名称

standing body 常设机构

subordinate body 下属机构

chairmanship主席团

delegation 代表团

board of directors 董事会

committee of enquiry 调查委员会

committee of experts 专家委员会

consuttative committee 顾问委员会

working party 工作小组

介绍企业

business community 商业界

transnational corporation 跨国公司

leading enterprise 龙头企业

retailing/retail business 零售业

corporate culture 企业文化

trade volume 贸易额

projects investment information 招商信息

efficiency 工作效率

be on the market 上市

productivity 生产力

篇2:关于建立关系的商务英语口语

1、真想不到在这儿见到你。

1、真想不到在这儿见到你。

A: Morning, Bob. Fancy meeting you here!

早上好,鲍勃。真想不到在这儿见到你!

B: Morning, Jenny. Haven't seen you for ages!

早上好,詹妮,好久没见到你了 I

Glad to meet you here.

很高兴在这里见到你。

Good to see you again.

很高兴又见到你。

How nice to see you again.

真高兴又见到你了。

I'm glad/happy/pleased to meet you, Mr. Smith.

很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。

It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tom.

很高兴见到您,汤姆先生。

2、关于分部的事我想和你好好谈谈c

2、关于分部的事我想和你好好谈谈c

A: I want to discuss the sub department problem with you. If possible, can you tell me when will you be available?

关于分部的事我想和好谈谈。不知您何时方便?

B: How about next Tuesday? I am quite busy this week.

下个星期二怎么样呢?这周我很忙。

Could we get together and discuss it a little more?

我们能不能聚在一起,再讨论一下这件事?

Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?

我们能不能碰个面。再讨论一下这件事的细节?

I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest convenience,

如果方便的话, 我们能否尽早和您见面。

Could I see you sometime this week?

我能不能在这个礼拜的某个时候见见您?

3、我们希望安排在6月2曰

3、我们希望安排在6月2曰

A:We would like to meet with you on June 2nd. Is that all right with you?

我们希望 安排在6月2曰与您见面。您方便吗?

B:June 2nd is fine with me.

6月2曰我没有问题。

What time would be convenient for you?

什么时候您方便呢?

When can we meet to talk?

我们什么时候可以见面谈一谈?

Please call on me anytime suits you.

请在任何您方便的时候来找我。

4、恐怕约会不得不改期了

4、恐怕约会不得不改期了

A: Good morning. Textile Import & Export Company.

早晨好,纺织品进出口公司。

B: Hello, This is Jack. I'm calling about the appointment with Mr. Zhang in this afternoon. Something has just come up. I'm afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled. I'm very sorry about the change.

您好,我是杰克。是关于和张先生今天下午会面的事。发生了一件意想不到 的事,恐怕约会不得不改期了。很抱歉。恐怕我怕怕必须将我们的约会延期。

I'm afraid I'll have to postpone our appointment.

恐怕我怕怕必须将我们的约会延期。

We've decided to put it off.

我们决定推迟。

We'll have to make it some other time. Is that all right?

我们不得不另约时间,你看行吗?

Would you like to reschedule the appointment?

您要不要重新约个时间?

5、我是华夏粮油食品公司的。

5、我是华夏粮油食品公司的。

A: I am from Huaxia Cereal Food Company. I am Wang Jun. This is my business card. How do you do?

我是华夏粮油食品公司的,我叫王军。这是我的名片,您好。

B: How do you do? But,,what can I do for you?

您好,对不起,请问您有什么事情?

Hi, my name is John, Vice President of United Public Relations.

嗨,您好。我是约翰,联合公关公司副总裁。

May I have your name?

请问您怎么称呼?

May l introduce myself?

我能自我介绍一下吗?

Allow me to make a brief introduction of myself.

请允许我简短地介绍一下自己。

It is with great pleasure to introduce Mr. Stanley Young to you, Assistant Manager of General Electric.

我很高兴向诸位介绍通用电器公司副经理,斯坦利•杨先生。

6、我能问你一个问题吗?

6、我能问你一个问题吗?

A: Excuse me, may I ask you a question?

对不起,我能问你一个问题吗?

B: Sure. What is it?

当然可以。什么问题?

Would you do me a favor?

请帮我个忙行吗?

I'd rather you didn't tell him.

我希望你不要告诉他。

I'm sorry to bother you, but may i use your telephone?

对不起,打扰你一下,我能用一用你的电话吗?

Help me dish up the dinner, will you, please?

请你帮我上菜好吗?

Do you mind if I made a call to Guangzhou?

我往广州打个电话,您不介意吧?

I beg your pardon?

请再说一遍好吗?\"

7、不过恐怕周六不行。

7、不过恐怕周六不行。

A: We're having some friends round for a party next Saturday, Paul. We'd be very glad if you could come.

保罗,我们下周六请一些朋友来家里聚会。如果你能来,我会非常高兴的。

B: Well, that's very kind of you, but I'm afraid I can't be available on Saturday. I've got something else on.

哦,你请我去太好了。不过恐怕周六不我有其他事儿要做。

I'm afraid I've already promised to meet Jeremiah this evening. But thank you all the same.

我已经答应今晚同杰里迈亚见面了。不过我还是要谢谢你。

Thank you very much for asking me, but I feel rather tired.

谢谢你邀请我过我觉得很累了。

Unfortunately, I'll have to attend a conference that day.

不凑巧,那天我得出席一个会议。

8、欢迎诸位来到我们工厂。

8、欢迎诸位来到我们工厂。

A: Welcome to our factory. My name is Jianghai and I'll show you around here. First we'll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers. This way, please.

欢迎诸位来到我们工 厂。我叫江海,由我来带大家参观。首先,我们去看生产食品温度计的车间。请这边来。

B: Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?

手工操作全部变成计 算机自动控制了吗?

Let me take you around the factory.

让我带您到工厂四处看看。

I hope you found the trip informative.

希望您会觉得这趟参观很有收获。

What did you think of our factory?

您认为我们的工厂怎么样?

Having seen the showroom and our factory, what's your overall impression?

您已经看了我们的陈列室和工厂,总的印象如何?

I was impressed very much with them.

它们给我留下了很深的印象。

9、我有一件小礼品要送给你。

9、我有一件小礼品要送给你。

A: It's very kind of you to say so, but really, I don't think I have done enough.

非常感谢能这样 夸奖我,但我确实认为我做得很不够。

B: Oh, you've done an excellent job. Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.

哦,你做 得很出色0我有小礼品要送给你,希望你能喜欢。

John, I present this gift as a token of our appreciation for what you've done for us.

约翰, 我用这个礼物作为象征,对你为我们所做的一切表示感激。

I just did what I should have done.

我只是做了分内该做的事。

Mr. Smith, here is a little gift from our corporation for you as a token of our friendship too.

史密斯先生,我这也有一个我们公司送给您的小礼物,让它作为我们友谊的象征吧。

I really appreciate your thoughtful gift and I will always treasure it.

真诚感激您赠送这么好的礼物,我将永远珍藏它。

10、航班延误几小时。

10、航班延误几小时。

A: Did you have a good flight?

您旅途愉快吗?

B: Not bad. There was a dense fog in London, so the flight was delayed several hours.

还好。由于伦敦大雾导致航班延误了几小时。

The storm held up our flight for 40 minutes.

暴风雨使我们的航班延误了40分钟。

Harbin to Shenyang flights were delayed for up to 3 hours.

哈尔滨至沈阳航班延误时间长达3小时。

Bin battles can delay flights and leave customers frustrated.

行李箱之争会导致航班延误、让乘客不满。

11、衷心祝愿贵国国庆。

11、衷心祝愿贵国国庆。

A: My sincere congratulations on your National Day! May your people enjoy prosperity!

衷心祝贺贵国国庆!祝贵国人民生活富足!

B: Thank you. And I hope the friendly relations between our two companies will continue to develop.

谢谢,希望我们两公司的友好关系能继续发展。

I sincerely would like to express my congratulations to China for hosting the Olympic Games.

我对中国举办奥运表示衷心祝贺。

I congratulate you wholeheartedly for your blissful marriage.

我衷心祝贺你们婚姻幸福。

Allow me to congratulate you on your anniversary.

让我祝贺你们的周年纪念日。

The very best of luck with you.

祝你顺利。

Happy landing.

祝你平安着陆。

Please give my best wishes to your parents.

请代我向你的父母致意。

The very best of luck in your business.

祝你事业顺利。

12、我无法忍受她的傲慢。

12、我无法忍受她的傲慢。

A: I can't stand her arrogance. She looks down upon everybody.

我无法忍受慢。她谁都瞧不起。

B: Maybe it's her nature.

也许这是她的本性。

That really is the limit!

简直忍无可忍了!

I can't stand it anymore.

我再也不能忍受了。

How dare you speak to me like that!

你竟敢这样对我说话!

How could you be so rude?

你怎么可以这么粗鲁呢?

13、很抱歉

13、很抱歉

A: I feel sorry, but I've just broken your ashtray.

很抱歉,我把你的烟灰缸给打碎了。

B: It's nothing to get upset.

没什么好抱歉的。

I do apologize.

我真的抱歉。

I feel sorry indeed.

真的对不起。

I do beg your pardon.

真的对不起。

I'm awfully sorry about it. I assure you it won't happen again.

对这件事我很抱歉,我向你保征这种事不会再发生了。

Sorry for being late.

对不起,迟到了

I assure you it was not deliberate.

请相信我,这不是故意的。

There's no reason to apologize for such a trifle thing.

没有理由为这么一極小事而道歉

14、谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

14、谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

A: Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.

谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

B: My pleasure.

不用客气。

Thanks again.

再一次感谢。

I'm much obliged to you.

我非常感谢您。

I'm very grateful to you.

我真的非常感谢您。

I really don't know how I can thank you enough.

我真不知怎样谢您才好。

Thank you for your kindness.

谢谢你的好意。

You are very helpful.

您真帮了我的大忙。

I do appreciate your timely help.

我的确很感挪您的及时帮助。

15、恐怕我得走了。

15、恐怕我得走了。

A: I'm afraid that I have to go now

恐怕我得走了。

B: Can't you delay your return a little bit?

你就不能晩点儿再回去吗?

It's time we were off.

我们该走了。

I'm afraid I've got to go now.

恐怕我现在该走了。

I think it's about time I was off.

我想我差不多该走了。

Well, I must be going now.

嗯,我现在必须走了。

Well, I guess I have to be going.

哦,我想我得走了。

I must be running along.

我必须马上回家了。

篇3:关于建立关系的商务英语口语

Haven’t seen you for ages?

好久不见

安排时间会面

Do you need accommodations of any kind?

提供帮助

谢绝要约

欢迎参观

What can I do for you?

询问信息

送礼

Did you have a good flight?

问候

班机延误

I’ve just broken your ashtray.

道歉

You can hear this

Haven't seen you for ages?

好久没见到你了?

Do you need accommodations of any kind?

需要相关帮助吗?

What can I do for you?

请问您有什么事?

Did you have a good flight?

您旅途愉快吗?

I've just broken your ashtray.

我把你的烟灰缸给打碎了。

You can speak this

You can speak this

Fancy meeting you here!

真想不到在这儿见到你!

I want to discuss the sub department problem with you.

关于分部的事我想和你好好谈谈。

We would like to meet with you on June 2nd.

我们希望安排在6月2号。

I'm afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled.

恐怕不得不改期。

I am from Huaxia Cereal Food company.

我是华夏粮油食品公司的。

May I ask you a question?

我能问你一个问题吗?

I'm afraid I can't be available on Saturday.

不过恐怕周六不行。

Welcome to our factory.

欢迎诸位到我们工厂。

Here is a little gift for you.

我有一件小礼品要送给你。

The flight was delayed several hours.

航班延误几小时。

My sincere congratulations on your National Day!

衷心祝贺贵国国庆!

I can't stand her arrogance.

我无法忍受她的傲慢。

I feel sorry.

很抱歉。

Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.

谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

I'm afraid that I have to go.

恐怕我怕得走了。

篇4:脱口说商务英语口语:建立商务关系

很高兴见到您。 .

Nice to meet you.

我此行的目的是探?-寻与你们建立贸易关系的可能性。

I come here to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的百的是探?寻与贵公司合作的可能性。

I am here to explore whether we have an opportunity of cooperating with your company.

欢迎来我们公司。.您对我们什么产品感兴趣?

Welcome to our company. What kind of product are you interested in?

我们想订购一些中国檀木家具。

We’d like to order some Chinese sandalwood furniture.

我们了解到贵公司经营中国檀木家具。

We know your company handles Chinese sandalwood furniture.

您来对了

You have certainly come to the right place.

我们是经营这类产品的老字号。

*We arc an old established firm.

* We have been for many years in this line.

我们是这类产品的主要出口商。

We are leading exporter of this line.

我们是这类产品的有代表性的出口商。

We are one of the representative exporters of this line.

这类产品正属我们的经营范围。

This line comes within the frame of our business activities.

我们是声誉卓著的出口商,长期经营这类产品。

We are exporters of long standing and high reputation, engaged in exportation of this line.

我们专营这类产品的出口。

We are specialized in the export of this line.

篇5:商务英语口语:怎样跟客户建立贸易关系

1:We want to develop direct contact with American buyers for ourselves.

我们想同美国的买主建立起直接的联系。

A: We want to develop direct contact with American buyers for ourselves.

我们想同美国的买主建立起直接的联系。

B: We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

A: That's good. We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

那太好了。我们是本市最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

2:We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

A: We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

B: Thank you for all the arrangement.

感谢您的所有安排。

A: You are welcome. We believe the arrangement will contribute to cementing our pleasant relationship.

不用谢。我们相信这有利于巩固我们的良好关系。

其他表达法:

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we set great score by the trade relationship with the Third World countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

篇6:如何建立商务关系

如何建立商务关系

There are several prerequisites1 that exporters have to satisfy before they actually sell commodities abroad among which the establishment of business relations with potential customers deserves special attention. Generally, exporters can obtain information about prospect2 customers overseas through the following channels:

1. Banks in the buyer's country

2. Chambers of Commerce in foreign

3. Consulates stationed abroad

4. Various trade associations

5. Trade directory

6. Newspaper and advertisement

Having obtained the name and address of the prospect customers, the exporter may set out to send letters, circulars, catalogues, and price lists to the parties concerned. Such letters should tell the reader how his name is obtained and give him some details about the exporter's business, for example, the range of the goods handled and in what quantities

Very often, it is the importer who initiates3 such an inquiry4 letter to the exporter to seek for information about the products he is interested in. In such a case, the letter should be answered promptly5 and explicitly6 to create goodwill7 and leave a good impression on the reader. If the inquiry is from a regular customer, a direct and polite reply, with an expression of thanks, is all that is necessary. But if you reply to an inquiry from a new source, you will naturally approach it more carefully. For example, you may add a favorable comment on the goods inquired about and draw attention to other products likely to be of interest.

出口商在把货物发往国外之前有几个先决条件需要满足,在这之间和潜在客户建立商务关系也需要特别关注。一般来说,出口商能从以下几个渠道获得海外消费者的消费前景:

1. 买方国家的银行

2. 外国商会

3. 外国商业会馆

4. 各种同业工会

5. 同业名录

6. 报纸和广告

出口商获得潜在客户的名称和地址,就可能开始给相关部门发信,函件,产品目录和价格表。这样的信件应该告诉对方你是如何知道他的,并要提供一些自己的信息,比如,货物范围和数量。

通常,进口商会给出口商发信询问一些他们所感兴趣商品的信息。在这种情况下,应该迅速地明确地给对方回信来表示友好,以次来给对方留下好印象。如果询盘的是老客户,那么仅仅需要一个带有谢意的直接的礼貌的回复就可以了。但是如果你要回答一个新客户的询问,就一定要小心谨慎地处理了。比如,你可以给所询问的产品做一番好的评论,让对方对可能感兴趣的产品引起注意。

扩展:与不同国家人交往注意使用手势语言

不同的手势,表达不同的含意。那么我们在运用手势的时候要注意什么呢? 一是注意区域性差异。 在不同国家、不同地区、不同民族,由于文化习俗的不同,手势的含意也有很多差别,甚至同一手势表达的涵义也不相同。所以,手势的运用只有合乎规范,才不至于无事生非。 掌心向下的招手动作,在中国主要是招呼别人过来,在美国是叫狗过来。 翘起大拇指,一般都表示顺利或夸奖别人。但也有很多例外,在美国和欧洲部分地区,表示要搭车,在德国表示数字“1”,在日本表示“5”,在澳大利亚就表示骂人“他妈的”。与别人谈话时将拇指翘起来反向指向第三者,即以拇指指腹的反面指向除交谈对象外的另一人,是对第三者的嘲讽。 OK手势。拇指、食指相接成环形,其余三指伸直,掌心向外。OK手势源于美国,在美国表示“同意”、“顺利”、“很好”的意思;而法国表示“零”或“毫无价值”;在日本是表示“钱”;在泰国它表示“没问题”,在巴西是表示粗俗下流。 V形手势。这种手势是二战时的英国首相丘吉尔首先使用的,现在已传遍世界,是表示“胜利”。如果掌心向内,就变成骂人的手势了。 举手致意。它也叫挥手致意。用来向他人表示问候、致敬、感谢。当你看见熟悉的人,又无暇分身的时候,就举手致意,可以立即消除对方的被冷落感。要掌心向外,面对对方,指尖朝向上方。千万不要忘记伸开手掌。 与人握手。在见面之初、告别之际、慰问他人、表示感激、略表歉意等时候,往往会以手和他人相握。一是要注意先后顺序。握手时,双方伸出手来的标准的先后顺序应为“尊者在先”。即地位高者先伸手,地位低者后伸手。如果是服务人员通常不要主动伸手和服务对象相握。和人握手时,一般握上3到5秒钟就行了。通常,应该用右手和人相握。左手不宜使用,双手相握也不必常用双手抱头。很多人喜欢用单手或双手抱在脑后,这一体态的本意,也是放松。在别人面前特别是给人服务的时候这么做的话,就给人一种目中无人的感觉。 摆弄手指。反复摆弄自己的手指,要么活动关节,要么捻响,要么攥着拳头,或是手指动来动去,往往会给人一种无聊的感觉,让人难以接受。 手插口袋。在工作中,通常不允许把一只手或双手插在口袋里的。这种表现,会让人觉得你在工作上不尽力,忙里偷闲。 二是手势宜少不宜多。 手势宜少不宜多。多余的手势,会给人留下装腔作势、缺乏涵养的感觉。 三是要避免出现的手势。 在交际活动时,有些手势会让人反感,严重影响形象。比如当众搔头皮、掏耳朵、抠鼻子、咬指甲、手指在桌上乱写乱画等

篇7:建立商务关系函

这是一封写给美国某公司试图与其建立贸易关系的函。

一开头,撰写者开门见山,用恭敬的口吻表明自己的诚意,明确提出与对方建立贸易关系的期望。因为这是一封公务函,而并非私人信件,所以,撰写者无必要在开头写上一大堆客套话,而是开宗明义,直奔主题。

接着,撰写者以极简短的文字,介绍了公司出售的商品--“××”牌台布。虽然只有三句话,但对方最关心的三个方面:数量、质量、特色都作了交待,可谓言简意赅,要言不烦。

俗话说,耳听为虚,眼见为实,所以,寄样品是必需的,否则,说得再动听,对方也很难相信。最后,既表明自己对对方的急切期盼,又承诺本方的工作是高效率的。

因为这是写给外国客户的商务函,所以,签名便采用了“忠实于您们的×X X”的方式,此为人乡随俗,也是对对方习惯的一种尊重。

亲爱的先生们:

承蒙美国工商会介绍,我们欣悉贵公司愿意购买“X X”牌中国台布,这正是我们公司的经营范围。今给贵方写信,寻求尽早与你们建立直接友好的贸易关系。

敝公司专营“XX”牌出口台布已有三十年历史。我们的台布,式样多,质量好,并且有传统的中国工艺,深受海内外客户的欢迎。

现随信寄上商品册一份和几种样品,让您们对目前我们能出口的几种台布有所了解。待收到您们的询问信后,我们将寄上详细材料和价格单。

盼望您们及早答复,对您们的要求我们一定给予认真考虑。

忠实于您们的

×××(签名)

20 X×年×月×日

××先生:

感谢您的来函。非常感谢日本工商会向您推荐了我们。作为“X X”牌风雨衣的出口商,贵方愿意与敞公司建立直接的业务关系,这正与我们的愿望巧合。

我们很高兴答复您对本公司产品的询问。所附上的.商品目录将给您提供详细的情况和各种产品的价格。

目前,我们对贵方的“金丝”牌领带很有兴趣,如蒙寄上商品目录、样品册和其他必要的有关该商品的信息,我们将非常高兴,这样,我们就可以了解你们供货的材料和质量。

你们的产品质量和价格若具有竞争性,我们保证向你们大批订货。

盼复。

非常忠实于您的

X X X(签名)

20 X X年X月X日

这是一封复信,语气更加谦恭。一开头的两句“感谢……”、“非常感谢……”显得人情味十足,给对方留下极佳印象。

贸易关系是相互的,所以接下来,这份商务函既详细而具体地回复了对方的询问,又向对方提出了自己的要求。在这里,要求很明确,语气却委婉。比如把自己的要求置于“很高兴”“如蒙”词之后,就不会给对方留下口气生硬、态度倨傲的不良印象。

最后一句显得十分妥帖。一方面肯定对方“产品质量和价格具有竞争性”,含蓄地表明了自己的订货是有条件的;另一方面,又用“保证‘’一词明确地向对方表明订货的诚意,可谓既亲切友好,又不失原则。

篇8:《外贸英语口语对话:建立业务关系》

《外贸英语口语对话:建立业务关系》

A:Good morning! My name is John White. import manager of thr 0arrir.c . Tr3dirio ConjpaPy ir Nev.Y0 rk

早上好!我是约翰・怀特,纽约加登贸易公司进出口部经理:

B: Oh.how do you to mr.White ?My name is LiMing here is my card.

您好!怀特先生!我叫李明,这是我的名片。

A: Nice to meet you Mr.Li,We have learned about that you specialize in the export business of electronic products.As you enioy the highest reputation in the commercical circle we'd be please to enter into business relations with your firm.

见到你很高兴,李先生。得知贵公司专门经营电子产品的出口业务。因贵公司在商业界有极高的信誉,我们很乐意与贵公司建立商务关系。

B:We share the same desire. Have you seen the display of our products in the exhibition hall downstairs ?

我们也有同样的愿望。您看过楼下展厅里我们的电子产品的展示吗?

A:Yes.I had a look just now,I feel we can do a lot of business in this line.

是的,刚刚看过。我觉得我们在这方面有很多生意可以做

B:Sure,we can ,you know ,we are been in the line for more than twenty years ,and i think our price are competitive comparing with those in the world market.

当然。您知道我们从事这个行业已二十多年了。我认为与世界市场上同类产品相比。我们的价格是很有竞争力的。

A:Our company enjoys a history of more than twenty years ,we have wide connection with wholesalers and retailers all over the America,and we have good reputation in the commercial circle.

A:我们公司有二十多年的历史。与全美的批发商和零售商有着广泛的.联系。在商界有很好的声誉。

B:Thank you for your information,we can hold more talks later on business details.

B:谢谢您的信息!有关生意细节方面的事情我们可以随后再谈。

A:Sure.

A:好的

商务英语口语提高

商务英语口语:乘船

bec商务英语口语素材

商务英语口语打电话对话

关于办公室商务英语口语

下载关于建立关系的商务英语口语(推荐8篇)
关于建立关系的商务英语口语.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档