以下是小编帮大家整理的商务英语口语900句-Unite Eleven双方让步,本文共5篇,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。本文原稿由网友“胡荼荼C”提供。
篇1:商务英语口语900句-Unite Eleven双方让步
unite eleven双方让步
291. in view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.
292.as a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
293.it’s seams there is nothing more i can do but to accept this price.
294.how about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
295.i think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
296.business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.
297.if it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
298.we’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
299.we may consider making some concessions in our price.
300.in order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
301.we found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
302.to show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
303.after serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
304.considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
305.since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
306.we are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
307.to get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
308.we are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
310.as a special accommodation we are agree to your d/p payment terms, but only for once.
篇2:关于语双方让步的商务英语口语
商务英语口语:双方让步
1. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we prepare to accept your price. 鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格
2.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格
3.It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选
4.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交
5.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交
6.Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的
7.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款
8.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
我们稍降原始报价,以示让步
9.We may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以在价格上做些让步
10.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
为了促成生意,我们准备降价
11.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步
12.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣
13.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘
14.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待
15.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求
16.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣
17.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例
18.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我们准备将价格降到7.21美金
19.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣
20.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次
1.双方让步的商务实用口语
2.20句关于让步的商务英语句子
3.常用商务英语口语短语
4.关于高级商务英语口语汇总
5.关于询盘的商务英语口语
6.关于高级商务英语口语对话汇总
7.商务英语情景口语做出让步
8.高级商务英语口语练习词语
9.超级商务英语口语
10.商务英语口语报盘
篇3:商务英语口语900句
Unit 14.对代理请求的回应
Part one
381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售
382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理
383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.
你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商
384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我们倾向你做我们产品的代理
385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议
386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.
经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理
387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理
388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了
389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商
390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售
391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商
392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.
你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售
393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议
394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论
395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中
Part Two
396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题
397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商
398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present
目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售
399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题
400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中
401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.
由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题
402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟
403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
讨论代理的时机还未成熟
404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.
由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分
405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机
406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥
407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求
408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售
409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.
我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做
410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?
当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗
篇4:商务英语口语900句
Unit Thirty 技术引进的方式及费用
881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.
我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。
882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。
883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.
技术的转让费应该公平合理。
884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。
885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。
886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
专利权使用费是产品粝售价值的15%。
887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.
专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。
888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。
889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。
890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。
891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。
892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。
893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。
894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。
895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。
896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。
897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。
898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。
899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。
900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。
篇5:商务英语口语900句
Unit 10 给与优惠
271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.
订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣
272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.
若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许
273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣
274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.
对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣
275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.
如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣
276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..
对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣
277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.
十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣
278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.
如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%
279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.
若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣
280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.
如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣
281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣
282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .
为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣
283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.
为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%
284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.
为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%
285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?
为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何
286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.
为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣
287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.
为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%
288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.
经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金
289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.
我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣
290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金