下面是小编整理的商务英语介绍与认识情景对话,本文共15篇,欢迎阅读分享,希望对大家有所帮助。本文原稿由网友“中华人民”提供。
篇1:商务英语介绍与认识情景对话
下面是商务英语介绍与认识情景对话,一起来看看吧。
介绍与认识
A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.
A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。
B: Hello, Tom. How's business?
B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?
A: Oh, can't complain.
A:噢,还不错。
B: And the family?
B:家人怎么样?
A: Fine, thanks.
A:很好,谢谢。
B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.
B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀・理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。
C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.
C:您好,托马斯先生。
A: Tom , please. “Mr. Thomas” makes me sound old.
A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生\"听起来老气横秋的。
C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.
C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。
B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.
B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。
C: I'll do my best.
C:我会尽力的。
B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.
B:昆汀,我想你会的。
C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?
C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?
A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.
A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。
篇2:商务英语情景对话
A: the company is selecting three employees to attend the marketing seminar next month. Did you put your name in for it?
B: no, I don't really care too much for seminars…I find them to be either boring ot useless. I mean, how much can you really learn in one afternoon?
A: it's not just about the things that you learn, you know...seminars are a really great opportunity to mingle and network with professionals in our industry from all over the nation. You can learn a few things, but more importantly, you rub shoulders with the business leaders and make contacts that could lead to potential sales or patnerships in the future. The social mixers are always more important than the seminars anyway.
B: I'm still not too jazzed about going…I feel kind of awkward in those cocktail party situations.
A: well, what if I told you the seminar is going to be held in Hawaii? Does that perk your interest?
B: now you're talking.
公司准备挑选3名员工继续参加这个月举行的一个市场销售研讨会.你报名了吗?
没有,我实在对研讨会没有大多的兴趣…我觉得研讨会不是没意思就是没有用.我的意思是,一个下午的时间你能真正学到多少东西?
你知道,这不仅是你学东西的问题…研讨会真的是个很好的机会,能结交,联络全国各地我们本行业的专业人士.你能学到不少东西,而更重要的是你能接触那些企业领导,而且能建立联系,而这些在将来很可能会有助于打开产品销路或建立合作关系.不管怎样,联谊会总比研讨会更重要.
我还是对参加会议不感兴趣…我觉得在那些鸡尾酒会的场合里有点儿不舒服.
好了,那如果我告诉你研讨会要在夏威夷召开,你会怎么看?这会让你打起精神吗?
你这算是说对了!
Mingle: to move among people and talk to them, especially at a social event (尤指在社交场所)相交往,混杂其中
The princess was not recognized and mingled freely with the crowds.
公主没有人认出,随意混杂在人群之中.
If you'll excuse me, I must go and mingle(= talk to other guests).
对不起,我得去和其他客人聊聊.
Potential: that can develop into something or be developed in the future 潜在的;可能的
potential customers
潜在的客户
a potential source of conflict
潜在的冲突根源
the potential benefits of European integration
欧洲一体化可能带来的益处
a potential prime minister
未来的首相
First we need to identify actual and potential problems.
首先,我们需要弄清实际的问题和潜在的问题.
Marriage should be an equal partnership.
婚姻应当是平等的伴侣关系。
the school's partnership with parents
学校与家长的合作
a partnership between the United States and Europe
美国与欧洲的合作
[商务英语情景对话]
篇3:商务英语情景口语对话
Four.Memos
Dialogue 1
A:I have been waiting here in the conference room for ten minutes already, what time is the meeting start? where is anyone anyway?
B:Didn't you hear about that, our meeting was postponed until Friday.
A: What? the meeting was postponed? No one told me anything about it.
B: Did you get the memo?
A: What memo? They havn't any memo this whole week, I check my inbox every day.And I havn't seen anything.
B: The memo went out 3 days ago. It should have made to your inbox, but maybe lost in all collectors on your desk.
A: You know how things get pilot about my desk when I'm busy. I know sometimes I do many please things,but I always read all the memos go arround, they go directly to my inbox. Are you sure were send to whole office?
B: It should have got arround to every body, they also post a copy of the memo in the break room. Don't you ever look at meassages post on the bulletin board?
A: I'm usually too busy to take a bunch of cofee break by the watercooler, Anyway, I'm sure the memo never get to my inbox, I'll have to talk our secretary about it.
B. That's right, You will never know what your missing out of it if you don't read the memos.
Dialogue 2
A: Ms. Dorsen, I need to take a dictation for me,
B: Yes, sir;
A: They should go out intra office memorandum to all employee by this afternoon, are you ready?
B: Yes, sir, Go ahead.
A: Attention all staff:effective immediately, all office communication are restricted to email correspondance as official memos, the use of instance message porgram by employee during work hour are strictly prohibited.
B: Sir, Does this apply to intra office communication only or relate also restrict external communications?
A: It should apply to all communications. Not only in this office between employees, but also any outside communciations.
B: But sir, many employees use instance messaging to communcate with clients.
A: This were just have to change the communication methods, I don't want any one use instance messaging in this office, it waste too much time. Now, please, continue the memos. Where were we?
B: This apply to internal and external communications.
A: Yes, any employee who persist using instance messaging, will first recieve a warning, and placed on prohibition, and the second sense, the employment will be termination. Any question regarding this new policy maybe dirctly to the department of his.
B: Is that all?
A: Yes, please give this memo type out and distribute to all employees before 4:00 PM.
[商务英语情景口语对话]
篇4:商务英语交际情景对话
Paula: Seems colder today, or is it just me?
今天似乎更冷了,还是只有我这样觉得?
Maria: Er …I'm not sure.
嗯,我不太确定。
Paula: Peter should be here soon… There was a very good French film on TV last night. Did you see it?
・Peter应该就会过来…昨晚电视上有个很不错的法国电影。你看了吗?
Maria: No, no I didn't.
没有看。
Paula: So, are you settling in?
那么你搬进来了吗?
Maria: Yes, fine, thank you.
是的,谢谢你。
Paula: That's good. You've got a company flat, haven't you?
很好。你得到了一套公司的公寓是吗?
Maria: Yes, I'm very lucky.
是的,我很幸运。
Paula: Yes, you know they're like gold dust. I tried to get one when I first started working here, but they wouldn't give me one. It's a very odd system because some people have had a company flat for years and they pay peanuts in rent for them.
是的,你知道它们就像金沙一样。我刚开始在这里工作时也想住一套,但是他们没有给。这是很旧的体系了,因为有些人已经在公寓里住了好几年,而且他们只支付了很少的租金。
Maria: Oh, look, there's Mr O'Donnell.
看,O’Donnell先生来了。
Peter: Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了。
Paula: Good. We can order now.
好的。我们有熟悉了一些。
Peter: Still, it's given you girls a chance to get to know each other. What shall we have?
但是这使你们两位姑娘有机会了解彼此了。接下来我们做什么?
篇5:商务英语协商情景对话
协商 产品差异
Frank:What separates your product from the competition?
你们的产品与同类产品有何不同?
Lora:Our product features inventory tracking software,which continuously updates and tracks your inventory on a real-time basis.
我们的产品在跟踪库存的软件方面很有特色,它能不间断地,实时地更新并跟踪库存信息.
Frank:Is the software user-friendly?
软件使用起来方便吗?
Lora:Yes it is very easy to use and each system installation comes with a 3-day employee training seminar.
方便.使用非常简单,对于每个新安装的系统都配有三天的员工培训.
Frank:Is this training part of the package or will it cost extra?
培训费是已经算在整套产品价格里了,还是要另外收费?
Lora:Our quoted price includes the software system ,installation,3 day training seminar and ongoing troubleshooting.There are no hidden costs.
我们报价包括软件系统,安装,三天的培训以及日后的故障维修.没有隐藏的费用.
协商 付款方式
Frank:What are your terms of payment?
您要求的付款方式是什么?
Lora:Our terms are net 30.
三十天内付清货款.
Frank:What if we purchase an increased quantity?Can you give us better terms?
如果我们增加购买数量.能不能给我们更好的条件?
Lora:You would have to order in excess of 10,000 units to be eligible.
要是你们订10,000件以上,我们可以给你们更好的条件.
Frank:We do not have the space in our warehouse to store over 5,000 units.
我们的仓库最多只能放5,000件.
Lora:An option we can offer is two separate shipments.We will house the inventory until you are ready for us to ship it to you.
有一个办法就是我们分两次送货.你们购买的货物可以暂时存放在我处直到你们要求我们送货的时候为止.
篇6:商务英语情景对话:关于职业装
下面是关于职业装的商务英语情景对话,来看下吧!
你穿这身西装看起来很职业。
You look very professional in this suit.
公司规定穿西装打领带。
The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie.
你习惯吗?
Do you get used to it?
公司的规定可不能讨价还价啊
Company policy is not negotiable. Company policy should be adhered to.
可以理解。这事关公司形象。
I appreciate it. It is related to company image.
你上班怎样着装?
How do you dress for work?
我们公司允许着休闲装。
Casual attire is acceptable in our company. * Casual Fridays is allowed in our company.
那你为什么还穿这套长裤西服装?
Why are you in this pant suit ?
我今晚要出席商务晚宴。
I'll attend our business dinner .
篇7:商务英语预定货物情景对话
下面是商务英语预定货物情景对话,一起来看看吧。
Conversation 1
对话1
A:We like your product, and are interested in placing an order with you as soon as possible.
A:我们很喜欢贵公司的产品,想要尽快向你们订货。
B: Well, we can proceed with the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our factories will be closed for another week.
B:呃,恐怕要等到过完圣诞节以后,我们才能开始接订 单。我们工厂要多休一个星期。
A:That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able to take care of it.
A:行! 一个星期之内我会寄订货单给你。希望你们能够 加以处理。
B:No problem. Once we get your purchase order, we will begin the execution of the order right away.
B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会立即开始生产。
A:Thanks. We need the products in less than one month, because we have a big deal with another company. By the way, will payment against delivery be OK?
A:非常感谢。我们因为和一家公司有一笔大生意,所以 必须在不到一个月之内就拿到货。对了!交货时再付 款可以吗?
B:That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the goods about two weeks after we get your purchase order.
B:可以。而且我可以保证收到订单后约两个星期,你们 就可以取货了。
Conversation 2
对话2
A:We will carry out the order when the purchase order gets here.
A:你们的订单一到,我们就会进行生产。
B:Good. And because this is our initial order, and your products is so new, we would like to make a deal with you.
B:很好。但是因为这是初次订货,而且你们的产品又这 么新,我们想另外再跟贵公司商量一下。
A: Well, actually in most cases we don't talk about special deals, but since this one is so new I will listen to what you have to say.
A:嗯,事实上我们通常是不再谈优惠条件的,不过既然这 是新产品,我就洗耳恭听。
B:We want to make this a trial order. If we can sell all the products in two months,we will pay for them;if not, we will send them back to you.
B:我们想用试订的方式。如果所有的产品能在两个月内 卖完,我们就付钱;如果卖不掉,我们就退货。
A:I can't agree to that. My company will have to pay for both sending them and bringing them back.
A:这个我不能同意,因为我们公司得花钱送货,又得花钱 把退货运回来。
B:We promise that if the products are sold out in two months, we will place a repeat order right away, at the same quality.
B:我保证如果所有的货能在两个月之内卖完,我们会立 刻购同样数量产品。
A:OK,I agree. But the repeat order can't have the same terms.
A:好吧!不过,下次的订单可没有同样的条件。
篇8:商务英语员工调查情景对话
HR Administrator: Welcome to the company. We are conducting a survey of new employees to find out what influenced them to choose our company.
欢迎加盟本公司。我们正在对新员工进行调查,看看你们为什么选择本公司。
New Employee: That's easy. It was your office ergonomics that decided me.
很简单。你们办公场所的益生学设计吸引了我。
HR Administrator: You're kidding! Something as simple as that?
你开玩笑吧!就这么简单?
New Employee: Yes. It is very important to me. My mother worked in offices for twenty years, and she finally had carpal tunnel syndrome. I have been reading about repetitive stress injuries, and I know that the office setup is very important.
是的。对我来说,这很重要。我的母亲做了二十多年的办公室工作,最后得了腕管综合症。我一直在阅读有关肢体机械性劳损的文章,了解到办公设备的布置安排非常重要。
HR Administrator: Yes, there has been a lot of research into RSI's. Something so simple as proper chair height can prevent injuries. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?
是的,人们已经对机械性劳损进行了深入研究。简简单单调整一下椅子的高低就可以避免劳损。告诉我,你选择本公司还有其他方面的原因吗?
New Employee: Yes, I noticed that you have professional training and team-building days. I like the idea of working for a company that invests in its staff.
有。我注意到,公司有专门的职业培训和团队建设。我愿意在舍得在员工身上投资的公司工作。
HR Administrator: Well, welcome to the team.
欢迎加入我们这个团队。
ergonomics工效设计、益生学设计。为了人的健康对工作环境和工具进行改进的学科。
epetitive stress injuries机械性劳损,此处的意思是不断地劳损最后赞成的伤残
team-building 团队建设
professional training 职业培训
篇9:商务英语迎接客户情景对话
下面是商务英语迎接客户的情景对话,一起来看看吧。
A:Good morning,Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.
A:早上好!史密斯先生,欢迎来到武汉。
B:Good morning!
B:早上好!
A:Mr. Smith,did you have a good journey?
A:史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗?
B:l just feel a little tired. You know,It took me 16 hours to get here.
B:只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。
A:You must take a rest today.
A:你今天得好好休息。
B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
B:你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。
A: We welcome good business. Anyhow,we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.
A:我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道你旅途 一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!
A:我们希望你在这里过得愉快。
B:l believe I will.
B:我相信我会的。
Conversation 2
对话2
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?
A:对不起,您是从英国来的史密斯先生吗?
B:Yes, I am.
B:是的,我是。
A:I'm from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I've come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.
A:我是纺织品进出口公司的,我是来接您的,我叫张勇。
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm glad to meet you.
B:你好,张先生,很高兴见到你。
A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.
A:你好,史密斯先生,让我帮你拿行李吧。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
A:Did you have a good trip?
A:旅途愉快吗?
B:On the whole, not too bad.
B:总的来说还不错。
A:Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.
A:不管怎样,来中国的路程漫漫,不是吗?我想你一定很累了。
B:Yes, I am,rather. But I’lI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
B:是的,我确实蛮累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。
A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.
A:祝您在这儿过得愉快。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A:Now, Mr. Smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
A:史密斯先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾 馆吧。
B:I’d like to.Let’s go.
B:好的,我们走吧。
A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.
A:请这边走,我们的车在那边等着。
篇10:商务英语交际加深情景对话
Paula:Hello.
你好。
Receptionist;Hi.
你好。
Paula: I got a call to say our visitor has arrived.
我接到电话说我们的访客到了。
Receptionist: Oh, yes, he's just gone to park his car.
是的。他去停车了。
Paula: Thanks ... Hello, Maria. How are you?
谢谢…你好,Maria。你好吗?
Maria: Fine, thank you. Are you waiting for someone?
很好,谢谢。你在等人吗?
Paula: Yes, he's just parking his car.
是的,他正在停车。
Maria: Oh well, I'll see you later.
好的,我们待会儿见。
Paula: Oh, while you're here Maria, I wondered if I could just ask you to do something for me? Oh... Mr Foss?
哦,Maria趁你在这里,我想你能不能帮我点忙?哦,Foss先生?
Jens: That's right.
正是。
Paula: Paula Field. Could you sign in, please?
我是Paula Field。你签到了吗?
Jens: Yes.
是的。
Paula: That promotional material we were talking about. Could you let me have it by the end of the day?
我们讨论过的宣传资料,今天晚点我能拿到吗?
Maria: Sure. What exactly?
当然。具体几点?
Paula: Oh, we can talk about it later…(to Jens) So, shall we go up?
我们晚点再商量…(对Jens说),那么我们上去吧?
Jens: (to Maria) My name is Jens Foss.
・(对Maria说)我的名字是Jens Foss。
Maria: Maria de Miguel.
我是Maria de Miguel。
Jens: Oh, OK.
哦,好的。
篇11:商务英语情景对话:折扣和佣金
1. Please quote us lowest price C.I.F. Los Angeles inclusive of our 5% commission, stating the earliest date of shipment.
请报洛杉矶包括我方5% 佣金在内的最低到岸价格,并告知最早的 装船日期。
2. In view of our long-standing business relationship, we would like to allow you another 2% commission for further promotion of our products.
考虑到我们之间长期的贸易关系,我们愿再给你方百分之二的佣金, 以进一步推销我们的产品。
3. We shall remit you a 5% commission of invoice value after payment is effected.
货款支付后,我们将按发票金额的百分之五汇给你方佣金。
4. We request you to deduct our commission from the invoice.
我们请求你方从发票中扣除我们的佣金。
5. Please grant us a 4% commission as a special consideration.
请特殊照顾给我们百分之四的佣金。
6. We usually pay our agents a 5% commission of the value for each deal.
通常我们支付给代理人的佣金是每笔交易达成金额的百分之五。
7. We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.
我方可以与你方协商,但并不是特殊折扣。
8. Moreover, when other customers get to know it, they are likely to raise questions.
而且,其他客户知道的话,他们很可能会提意见的。
9. Usually we pay commission on the basis of C.I.F. value.
我们通常按C.I.F.价格支付佣金。
10. A five-percent commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales.
百分之五的佣金肯定会有助于你们的销售。
11. From other suppliers, we get a higher commission rate for the business in this line.
对这类产品的交易,我们从其他供货者那里可得到更高的佣金。
12. We regret that we can't allow you a 5% commission.
很抱歉,我们不能给你百分之五的佣金。
13. We will give you back a 5% commission by check.
我们将用支票支付你方百分之五的佣金。
14. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.
我们急于想知道你方付佣金的惯例。
15. I'm afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice not to allow a commission.
不给佣金恐怕有悖于商业惯例吧。
16. It's really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.
在给你们的佣金问题上,我们真的不可能作出任何让步。
17. As commission agents we do business on a commission basis.
作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。
18. We wish to be your agent in our district if the commission rate is favorable.
如佣金率优惠,我们愿意做你方在我们地区的代理。
19. You may invoice the goods at contract price minus 3% commission.
你们可以按合同价格减去百分之三的佣金开发票。
20. The commission shall be paid either by means of goods covered under this contract or by check.
佣金可用合同项下的货物支付,也可用支票支付。
商务英语情景对话:折扣基本表达
1. We give a ten percent discount for cash payment.
对于现金付款,我们给九折优惠。
2. Right now, jeans are at a discount.
现在牛仔裤打折销售。
3. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 5% to compen- sate for the trouble we have caused.
我们准备给予你们百分之五的特别折扣,以补偿给你方所造成的不便。
4. The highest discount we can allow you on this article is 10%.
这种商品我们所能给的最高折扣是百分之十。
5. We have replaced the broken glassware. In addition, we offered the customer a 4% discount.
破碎的玻璃器皿我们已更换。另外,我们给客户百分之四的折扣。
6. We hope to enlarge our trade with your country and intend to grant you a 5% discount.
我们希望扩大与贵国的贸易,并准备给你方百分之五的折扣。
7. Having given it a further thought, we think that 5% special dis- count on price will help you enlarge your trade in Africa.
经过深入地考虑,我们认为百分之五的特别折扣将有助于你们扩大 在非洲的贸易。
8. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 3% if your order exceeds $5,000.
如你方订单额超过五千美元,我们准备给予百分之三的特别折扣。
9. A discount can be deducted from the unit price.
折扣可从单价中扣除。
10. The 5% discount can be deducted from the L/C and after shipment we will send you a check to cover the 3% commission.
百分之五的折扣可从开立的信用证中扣除。装运后,我方会再寄给 你们支票支付百分之三的佣金。
11. To be frank with you, a discount of 4% wouldn't help very much.
坦率地说,百分之四的折扣帮助不大。
12. We usually get 5% to 10% discount from our suppliers.
我们通常从供货商那儿获得百分之五至百分之十的折扣。
13. If your order is large enough, we can allow you a higher discount on our price.
如你方订购量很大,我们可以给更高的折扣。
14. Because of their poor quality, we have to sell the goods at a 5% discount.
由于品质低劣,我们不得不降价百分之五出售货物。
15. It was only after much persuasion that the buyer finally agreed to accept the goods at a discount of 10% off the quoted price.
经过反复劝说,买方最后才同意按报价打九折收下货物。
篇12:商务英语情景对话:折扣和佣金
A: Hello, Mr. Kubat. I am glad to meet you here at the fair.
B: Likewise. Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?
A: Good. Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. So many customers here.
B: Yes, not too bad. Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.
A: Well, do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?
B: That's a good idea. So far, we have several agents abroad.
A: We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-tools. What's your idea?
B: It coincides with our desire.
A: Then, what's your usual commission rate for your agents?
B: Usually, we give a commission of 3% to our agents.
A: 3% is too low, I think. You see, we have a lot of work to do in promoting the sales, such as advertising on radio or TV, printing booklets, leaflets, catalogues and so on. It all costs. 3% is not enough.
B: Don't worry. We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.
A: You mean to say……
B: Now, if you sell US$ 2 million worth of hand-tools annually, we can only allow 3% commission. If the annual turnover exceeds US$ 5 million, you can get 5% commission. What do you think of that?
A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?
B: We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.
A: All right. If it is okay,we would like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.
B: Think it over. We hope to keep a good business relationship with you.
A: Thank you for your help.
篇13:商务英语情景对话:折扣和佣金
―― 你好,库巴特先生,很高兴在本届交易会上见到你。
―― 我也很高兴。请坐,喝杯茶好吗?
―― 好,谢谢。看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临。
―― 是的,还可以。销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大。
―― 哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?
―― 这个主意不错。不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。
―― 我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人。不知你们意见如何?
―― 这正合我们的心意。
―― 那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
――通常给百分之三。
―― 我认为百分之三太低了。你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做 很多的工作。比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和 商品目录等。这一切花销,百分之三是不够的。
―― 别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金。
―― 您的意思是……
―― 如你方手工工具的年销量为二百万美元,我们只能给百分之三的佣金。如果年销量超过五百万美元,你就可得到百分之五的佣金,你看如何?
―― 这还差不多。那么,佣金如何支付?
―― 我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方。
―― 那好。如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。
―― 好好考虑一下,我们希望与你方保持良好的贸易关系。
―― 谢谢你们的关照。
篇14:商务英语情景对话:折扣和佣金
A: Mr. Kirkman, I've considered the offer you made me yesterday. I must point out that your price is much higher than other offers we've received.
B: Well, it may appear a little higher, but the quality of our products is much better than that of other suppliers. You must take this into consideration.
A: I agree with you on this point. That's why we like doing business with you. This time I intend to place a large order but business is almost impossible unless you give me a discount.
B: If so, we'll certainly give you a discount. But how large is the order you intend to place with us?
A: 80,000 sets with a discount rate of 20%.
B: I am afraid I can not agree to such a big discount. Such a discount won't leave us anything. Our maximum is 10%.
A: Oh, Mr. Kirkman, you see, with such a large order on hand, you needn't worry anymore. You don't have to take in new orders. Think it over. We are old friends.
B: Considering the long-standing business relationship between us, we shall grant you a special discount of 10%. As you know, we do business on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
A: Yes, I also hope we do business on mutually beneficial basis. But 10% discount is not enough for such a big order.
B: Only for very special customers do we allow them a rate of 10% discount. Besides, the price of this product tends to go up. There is a heavy demand for it.
A: Yes, I know the present tendency. Anyhow, let's meet each other halfway, how about 15%?
B: You are a real businesswoman! All right, I agree to give you a 15% discount provided you order 100,000 sets.
A: Ok, I accept.
篇15:商务英语情景对话:折扣和佣金
―― 柯克蒙先生,我已考虑过你昨天的报价了。我得指出你们的价格比 我们收到的其他报价高很多。
―― 可能显得高一点,但我们的产品质量要比其他供应商的好。你应该 考虑到这一点。
―― 这点我同意。那也是为什么我们喜欢和你们做生意。此次我们想下 订一个大订单,但你们要给我一个折扣,否则很难成交。
―― 既然如此,我们当然会给你们一个折扣。但你们要订购多少呢?
―― 八万套,折扣百分之二十。
―― 我恐怕不能同意给这么高的折扣。给这样一个折扣,我们就无利可图了。我们最高给百分之十。
―― 柯克蒙先生,手头有这么大一个订单,你都不必再担心了。你们都 不必接新订单了。好好想一想吧,我们都是老朋友了。
―― 考虑到我们长期的贸易关系,我们才给你百分之十的特别折扣。你 知道,我们是在平等互利的基础上做交易的。
―― 是的,我们也希望在互利的基础上做交易。但是,这么大一笔订 单,百分之十的折扣是不够的。
―― 只有对十分特殊的客户,我们才给予百分之十的折扣。另外,这一 产品的价格日趋上升,需求旺盛。
―― 是的,我知道目前市场的趋势。不管怎样,我们互让一下,给百分之十五怎么样?
―― 你真是个名副其实的商人。好吧,我同意给百分之十五的折扣,但你得订购十万套才行。
―― 好,我接受。
- 外贸英语介绍对话2025-09-27
- 万用英语口语情景对话:股票-52023-11-11
- Sushi寿司英语口语情景对话中英对照2022-12-11
- 办公室英语情景对话:约面试2023-04-01
- 如何用商务英语介绍业务范围?2023-06-05
- Holiday DIY 自助旅游生活英语情景对话2025-09-20
- Lesson 2 Greetings and Goodbye情景对话学英语2025-06-06
- 外贸交易产品介绍对话2025-04-24
- 商务介绍产品如何工作对话2025-04-04
- 简历商务英语2025-07-11