下面是小编给大家带来关于商务英语订单口语句式,本文共10篇,一起来看看吧,希望对您有所帮助。本文原稿由网友“一所懸命”提供。
篇1:商务英语订单口语句式
1.请报fob价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。 please quote us your price on fob basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to dalian via tianjin.
2.能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。 could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?
3.由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。 since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.
4.我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。 we do business on a commission basis. a commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. even 2 or 3 percent would help.
5.得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。 i understand all your prices are on cif basis. wed rather have you quote us fob prices.
6.请告知你方大概要订多少? would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
7.我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。 we handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.
8.我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。 we were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 august that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
9.我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。 we have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
10.我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的件货品。 our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
篇2:商务英语订单口语表达
订货单是订购产品和货物的单据。订货单有多种样式,卖方依据所出售产品和货物的特点制作订货单,由买卖双方填写。今天的内容是我们学习关于订单的口语交流法。
1. we'd like to order your products. we'll send our official order today.
我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。
2. did you get our order for your telephones?
你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单?
3. we've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?
我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗?
4. that's because we have switched to made-up goods market.
那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。
5. is there anything i can book for you now?
目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗?
6. what we can order from you right now are cotton goods.en]
现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。
[en]7. can you let me have the name and quantities?
你可以告诉我货名和数量吗?
8. unless you order in march, we won't be able to deliver in june.
除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。
9. i'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to finland.
我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。
10. advanced samples must arrive in london before the end of august; otherwise the goods are useless.
前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。
11. can we make a change on order no. 29734?
我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗?
12. we want to increase the number of ar-26s on order no. 99725.
我们想增加99725号订单上ar-26的数量。
篇3:商务英语商谈口语句式
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 we cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 we really need more specific information about your technology.
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 i will try, but no promises.
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? i could not catch your question. could you repeat it, please?
不客气。 you are welcome.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 the following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一个想法。 let me give you an indication.
请记得这不是最后的回答。 please remember this is not to be taken as final.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
没有相关的出版资料。 there is no such published information.
这样的资料为机密资料。 such data is confidential.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 i am not sure such data does exist.
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来? can you tell me what time mr. chen will be back ?
请问你是哪一位? who is this ,please?
请问你是谁? who is calling, please?
请问你姓名? may i have your name?
你要找谁? whom are you calling?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗? will you please spell his name for me?
请再说一遍。 please say it again.
请你说大声一点好吗? would you speak a little louder?
我想问你一个问题。 i would like to ask you a question.
好,请说。 yes. please do.
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 i do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 i have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
请你尽量放慢说话速度。 it would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我会试试看。 i will try.
你能详细说明你们的论据吗? could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 it will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这要看列表内容。 it would depend on what is on the list.
我们急需这些资料。 we need them urgently.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 all right. i will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
我想请刘先生来听电话。 i would like to talk to mr. liu.
我想请约翰先生听电话好吗? may i speak to mr. johnson, please?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗? may i speak to your boss?
找一位能讲英语的人来。 give me someone who can speak english.
请问有没有会讲英语的? is there anyone who can speak english.
我想请你们负责人讲话。 i would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们主管讲话。 i would like to talk to your chief.
我要请王先生讲话。 let me talk to mr. wang.
我能请李先生讲话吗? can i speak to mr. li?
他什么时候回来? when is he expected to be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来? do you know when he will be back?
篇4:贸易订单商务英语
1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today.
我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单,
2. Did you get our order for your telephones?
你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单?
3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?
我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗?
4. That's because we have switched to made-up goods market.
那是因为我们转向成衣生意的.缘故。
5. Is there anything I can book for you now?
目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗?
6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods.
现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。
7. Can you let me have the name and quantities?
你可以告诉我货名和数量吗?
8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.
除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货,
9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland.
我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。
10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless.
前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。
11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734?
我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗?
12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725.
我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。
更多商务英语请访问大学网
篇5:商务英语信函常用句式
商务英语信函常用句式精选
1.All?your?quotations?are?on?FOB?Vancouver?basis?may?I?ask?if?you?allow?any?discount??
你所有的报价为FOB?Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣?
2.Isn’t?it?possible?to?give?us?a?little?more?discount??
能否多给我们一些折扣?
3.If?you?are?prepare?to?give?me?some?allowance?I?will?consider?placing?a?order?for?10,000?dozens.?
如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单?
4.Should?you?be?prepare?to?reduce?your?price?we?might?come?to?terms.?
你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交?
5.If?I?show?you?a?offer?lower?than?yours?,would?you?be?able?to?conclude?transaction?at?that?price???
如果我让你看一下比你更低的.报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗?
6.If?the?order?is?a?substantial?one?how?much?would?you?come?down??
如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少?
7.May?we?suggest?that?you?make?some?allowance?on?your?quoted?prices???
我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗?
8.If?we?place?a?order?for?2,000?dozen?up?can?you?give?us?a?special?discount??
如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗?
9.If?our?order?is?more?than?10,000?MT?would?you?give?us?a?additional?6%?commission???
如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金?
10.We?hope?you?will?allowance?us?some?discount?on?our?purchase?of?6,000?dozens.?
我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣?
篇6:商务英语常用口语
下面是一组商务英语中常用的口语,希望能够帮助到有需要的商务人士。
1.be itching for a chance to do 很想找个机会试一试
形容词itching的意思是“渴望的”,be itching to do意为“渴望做某事”;for a chance指“找机会”,因此整个习语的意思即为“渴望得到机会试做某事”。
A: I am itching for a chance to cooperate with Mike. I hear he’s a very competent person. 我很想找机会和迈克合作一次。听说他特别能干。
B: Everyone who has worked with him will have a deep impression on that point. 是的。每个和他一起工作的人都对此深有体会。
2.be of one mind 意见一致,看法相同
mind可指“头脑,心神”。该习语直译为“一个脑子想出的问题”,由此可以引申为“意见统一、看法相同”的意思。
A: What do the board think about this plan? 董事会对这项计划怎么看?
B: They are of one mind in passing it. 他们一致通过。
A: Good news. 太好啦。
3.be in full swing 正在全力进行,处于活跃阶段
in full swing的意思是“活跃”。该习语的意思即引申为“处于(工作的)全面展开、进行阶段”。例如:Thebuilding project is in full swing.(这个建筑工程正处在全力进行之中。)
A: I hear your company in expanding itsbusiness. 我听说你们公司正在扩展生意。
B: Yeah. We’re setting up a new factory nowand the work on it is in full swing. The project will becompleted in three months. 是的,我们正在新建一个工厂。工程正处于全面施工阶段,三个月内就可以完工了。
4.be in high gear 全力进行
gear指“齿轮,传动装置”,high gear的意思是汽车的“高速档”。该习语字面意思为“机器正处在高速档(快速运转)”,实际指“事物正处在全力进行当中”。
A: By the way, how is your business going? Is it proceeding smoothly? 哎,你的生意最近如何?进展还顺利吗?
B: Yes, it’s in high gear. 一切都在全力进行。
5.be of two minds 拿不定主意
be of two minds和be in two minds的意思基本相同,均表示“左右摇摆”或“拿不定主意,下不了决心”。例如:Don’t depend on him to decide. He always seems to be of two minds on importantmatters.(别指望他能做出决定。在重要事情上他好像总拿不定主意。)
A: Are you ready to take the plunge and pound the pavements for new one? 你是否准备大胆采取措施,排除障碍,重新再来?
B: I’m still of two minds. But I do seem to like to quit my present job. 我依然犹疑不决。我确实想放弃现在的工作。
A: What kind of job are you aiming at? I mean, do you have a particular job in mind? 你想做什么样的工作? 我的意思是说,在你脑子里有没有特别的选择?
B: I have a good mind to go into business. I think I can be equally successful as most otherwomen in business. 我想进军商海。我想我会得到与商海里其他女性同样的成功。
篇7:商务旅行口语句式
你旅行的目的是什么? whats the purpose of your visit?
船什么时间启航? what time does the ship leave?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? when will the ship leave for honolulu?
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 i want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我想把这张票换成头等车。 i'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 i'd like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.
这件行李我不托运。 i won't check this baggage
我要坐在飞机前部 i'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我在行李房托运行李。 i checked my baggage in the baggage section.
他猜想火车会很早到达。 he guessed the train would come in early.
火车站里经常挤满了人。 the stations are always full of people.
祝你旅途愉快。 i hope you have a good trip.
你必须在中央车站换车 you need to transfer at central station.
你要在这里停留多久? how long are you going to stay here?
你有东西要申报关税吗? do you have anything to declare?
我未赶上火车 i missed my train.
我没有要申报的东西。 i haven't nothing to declare.
这些东西都是我私人用的 it's all personal effects.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。 i'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 i'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to detroit, please.
早上10点半有班机。 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
我正在找我的行李。 i'm looking for my baggage.
我想预订。 i'd like to make a reservation
越快越好。 the sooner, the better.
我想变更一下我的预订。 i'd like to change my reservation.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我要买一张优待票代替。 i'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要退这张票。 i'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要一个靠窗的座位。 i'd like to have a seat by the window.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 you have to change at chicago station.
到纽约的一天只有一班。 we have only one a day for new york.
抱歉,全部满了。 sorry, they are already full.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。 i'd like to reserve a seat to new york.
班机号码是9月5日ak708 the flight number is ak708 on september 5th.
篇8:经典口语句式回眸
作者:李浪涛
1. What day is it today / tomorrow? 今天/明天是星期几?
2. I hope she's better tomorrow. 我希望她明天好些。
3. I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这件事我很难过(不安)。
4. You must look after yourself and keep healthy. 你要照顾好自己并保持健康。
5. I called you last night, but there was no reply. 昨晚我打电话给你,但是没有人接。
6. It's much colder than yesterday. (今天的天气)比昨天冷多了。
7. I think I can put it right. 我想我能把它修好。
8. When / Where were you born? 你是什么时候/在什么地方出生的?
9. Good luck with your Chinese! 祝你汉语学习顺利!
10. Is this your first visit to China? 这是你第一次到中国来吗?
11. What is the date today? 今天是几月几号?
12. What's the weather like in spring / hometown? 春天/家乡天气怎么样?
13. How did you guess? 你是怎么猜出来的?
14. How cold it is! / What a cold day it is today! 今天的天气真冷啊!
15. Hello! This is Bruce. 喂!我是布鲁斯。
16. How's the weather there? 那里的天气怎么样?
17. What bad weather! I don't like the snow. 多糟糕的天气啊!我不喜欢雪。
18. I think it'll get better soon. 我认为天气不久就会变好的。
19. Can you come to my party? 你能来参加我的晚会吗?
20. May / Could I speak to Ann, please? 请找安接电话。
篇9:口语常用俄语句式
Вам нужно (не нужно)____.
您应该(不应该)。
Я прелагаю навести справки.
我建议查询一下……
Во-первых,я посоветовал ы вам____,во-вторых___.
首先,我建议你们……。其次……
Я ы порекоменовал вам____.
我建议您……
Вам лучше___.
您最好……
Не кажется ли вам ,что лучше____.
您不觉得……更好一些吗?
Самое лучшее это____.
最好还是……
篇10:口语常用俄语句式
Как жаль!
太遗憾了!
Очень печально(плохо).
真糟。
Я вам сочувствую.
我很同情您(我有同感)。
(Я)наеюсь,нет ничего страшного.
但愿不出什么大事情。
Не о чём еспокоиться.
没有什么可担心的'。
Не волнуйтесь.
不要担忧。
то случилось?
出了什么事(怎么了)?
Не волнуйтесь,всё ует в поряке.
不必担心,一切都会就绪(办妥,弄好的)。
Хорошо,мы что-ниуь приумаем.
好的,我们想想办法。
К сожалению,положение не улучшилось.
很遗憾,情况没有好转(改进,进展)。
- 新东方BEC商务英语初级口语词汇2023-08-11
- 托福口语20个比较类句式句型2023-06-02
- 托福口语备考如何准备词汇句式2022-12-14
- 订单的计划书2023-05-18
- 订单合同范本2023-03-13
- 关于下订单生活情景口语实战人际篇2024-01-13
- 商务英语谈判中外贸价格术语口语篇2023-03-01
- 订单合同签订2022-12-14
- 订单文员的自我介绍2022-12-11
- 桑苗订单合同2025-06-19