下面是小编为大家准备的商务专业人士推荐口语,本文共9篇,欢迎阅读借鉴。本文原稿由网友“winver”提供。
篇1:商务专业人士推荐口语
1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. We've come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor's Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
12. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
13. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
14. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
15. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
16. Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. It's only half an hour's car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three o'clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。
篇2:自我介绍商务口语
自我介绍商务口语
My name is_____ . There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.
I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.
I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.
篇3:商务出行口语
职场中,难免会遇到出差的时候,那么在商务出行时,下面这些实用口语会帮到你哟!
1. I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我想坐在飞机前排。
2. I missed my train. 我没赶上车。
3. I haven't nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。
4. It's all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。
5. I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。
6. I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。
7. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
8. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。
9. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
10. I won't check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。
11. We waited for john in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12. I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替。
13. I'd like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。
14. I'd like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。
15. You have to change at Chicago station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16. We have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。
17. Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。
18. I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
20. My reservation number is 2991. 我的预约号是2991。
21. I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在东京预订的。
22. I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。
23. I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
24.. The flight number is ak708 on September 5th. 这趟航班是9月5号的ak708。
25. There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。
26. I'm looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。
27. I'd like to make a reservation. 我想预订。
28. The sooner, the better. 越快越好。
29. I'd like to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。
篇4:商务口语:代理
关于商务英语中的代理,你知道如何去表达吗?来看下这个对话吧!
Considering your experience in the field,you are qualified as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的经验,你合格地成为我们的代理。
We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for computer.
我们决定委托你作为我们计算机的独家代理。
Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.
谢谢你方提出作为我们代理的建议。
We keep a stock in Beijing and act as distributors as well as agents.
我们在北京有仓库,并经营销售兼做代理。
We can play an important role in your overseas trade.
我们能在你方海外贸易中起重要作用。
If we come to terms,we'll appoint you as our agent.
如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。
Please get in touch with our agents if you require.
若需要请与我们的代理联系。
We have to decline you acting as our sole agency.
我们不得不谢绝你作为我方独家代理。
As a buying agent we can take good care of your import business.
作为买方代理我们能承担起你方进口业务中的责任。
I think it too early for us to discuss the question of agency.
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。
We can hardly appoint you as our sole agent without the increase of sale.
只有你们增加营业额,我们才能指定你们作为我方的独家代理。
Two years ago we made them our sole agent.
两年前我们委任他们为我方独家代理。
When opportunity matures,we will appoint you our exclusive agent for the USA.
当机会成熟时,我们将委托你为我方在美国的独家代理。
We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our products.
我们将考虑指定你方作为我们产品的独家代理。
I am applying for the sole agency of your product.
我正在申请做你方产品独家代理。
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?
订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?
I propose to be a sole agency for your products.
我建议做你们产品的独家代理。
We are prepared to take it into consideration that you will be our sole agency.
我们准备考虑你方作为我方独家代理的问题。
We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
我们很乐意做你公司的独家代理人。
We will sign the agency agreement.
我们将签定代理协议。
He has drawn up the agency agreement.
他已经拟订代理协议书。
The agency agreement was made out with great care.
代理协议书制订的非常仔细。
I hope we can see eye to eye about the agency problem.
我希望在代理问题上取得一致意见。
We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.
我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。
I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you.
我想和你们签定独家代理协议。
We will spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to be a good agency.
我们将尽力促进销售,当一个好代理。
We can continue the agreement of agency.
我们可以继续代理协议。
Our agency agreement calls for a long time.
我们要求长期代理。
I've come again to prolong our sole agency agreement to 3 years.
我们想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长到三年。
篇5:商务口语:如何讨价还价
商务口语:如何讨价还价
商场上的讨价还价,单价差一毛,总帐可能就是好几千,甚至几万,所以讨价还价是商务活动中的重要环节,一个好的“价格”既能让自己得到实惠,也能促进最后的'成交。本文精选了12句还价口语,希望对大家有帮助。
1. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受,
7. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let's have your counteroffer. 请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
篇6:有关商务口语:职场礼节
陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到了一份工作。今天他收到一张通知,可是里面有一个词他不懂,他只知道让他去参加一个什么训练班。所以他就去请教公司里的美籍华人Mary 。
(Office ambience)
C:Excuse me, Mary, 请问通知上这个词是什么意思呀?E-t-i-q-u-e-t-t-e。
M:Oh, etiquette, 原来是法文,意思是礼节。
C: 噢,原来是要我去参加礼节训练班。 Mary,这词是怎么发音的?
M:E-ti-ket。Q-u是发k的音,而不是发q的音,e-ti-ket。
C:我们来公司工作,又不是来社交,为什么要讲礼节呀?
M:Etiquette is very important to business。一个公司的雇员对客户是不是很客气,有礼貌,这对经营有很大关系。
C:具体地说,这儿说的etiquette指些什么呢?
M:Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。
C:以文明的方式对待别人的一些原则。
M:具体地说就是treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.
C:嗯,(若有所思地) 对人要有礼貌,要尊敬别人,还要让人觉得和你在一起很自如。
篇7:商务出差口语句子
我想变更一下我的预订。 i'd like to change my reservation.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 i'd like to reconfirm my flight from london to tokyo.
我的预订号码是2991. my reservation number is 2991.
我在东京预订的。 i made a reservation in tokyo.
我昨天预订的。 i made reservations yesterday.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。 i want to reserve a seat from los angeles to tokyo.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。 i always have a big wash to do on saturdays.
衣服还没干。 the laundry is not dry enough.
班机号码是9月5日ak708 the flight number is ak708 on september 5th.
早上10点半有班机。 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
我正在找我的行李。 i'm looking for my baggage.
我想预订。 i'd like to make a reservation
越快越好。 the sooner, the better.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。 i put too much detergent in the washer.
这污垢去不掉。 this stain is really stubborn.
你要在这里停留多久? how long are you going to stay here?
你有东西要申报关税吗? do you have anything to declare?
你旅行的目的是什么? whats the purpose of your visit?
船什么时间启航? what time does the ship leave?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? when will the ship leave for honolulu?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗? could you please give me the departure time?
我坐船去需要预订吗? do i need a reservation to go by ship?
我今天洗了三次衣服。 i did three loads of wash today.
坐火车很舒服。 the train is comfortable.
我在行李房托运行李。 i checked my baggage in the baggage section.
他猜想火车会很早到达。 he guessed the train would come in early.
火车站里经常挤满了人。 the stations are always full of people.
祝你旅途愉快。 i hope you have a good trip.
你必须在中央车站换车 you need to transfer at central station.
篇8:商务外出常用口语句式
这个在免税限额内吗? is this within the tax-free limit?
免税店在哪儿? wheres a tax-free shop?
我在什么时间到登机门? what time should i be at the departure gate?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗? could you help me find my baggage?
这班机会被取消吗? will the flight be canceled?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗? would you please make my reservation to chicago for tomorrow?
你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗? do you have a flight to new york departing at about 10 a.m. next monday?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱? whats the fare to new york, economy class?
我什么地方拿机票? where do i pick up the ticket?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢? from which station does the train leave?
请给我行李标签好吗? may i have baggage tags?
对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢? excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in tokyo?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗? could you explain how to fill this out?
请给一份海关申报表好吗? may i have a customs declaration form, please?
请给我一张离机卡好吗? may i have a disembarkation card?
我在中途可以停吗? can i stop over on the way?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗? can i have a second-class one way ticket to chicago,please?
给我有折扣吗? are there any discount tickets for me?
车上有预订座位吗? are there reserved seats on the train?
6号登机门在哪儿? where is gate six?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿? where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗? has this seat number started boarding?
售票处在哪儿? where is the ticket office?
这车票有效期多久? how long is the ticket valid?
飞机何时起飞呢? what time does the plane take off?
单程票还是双程票呢? one way or a round trip ticket?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢? what time does the first train to boston leave?
这是直达车吗? is it direct train?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢? what platform does the train leave from?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢? by what time should i check in?
何时登机呢? what is th boarding time?
超额行李费多少钱? how much is the excess baggage charge?
这班机准时起飞吗? will this flight leave on time?
这件我可以带上飞机吗? can i bring this on the plane?
登机门是几号? what is the gate number?
篇9:商务接待常用口语句型
1 i've come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 you're going out of your way for us, i believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 it's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 i think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 if he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 so our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 we'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 we'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 that'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 i can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 it'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 but wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 i'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 we've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 we've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 if you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 i can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 we really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 i wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来