以下是小编整理的关于预订房间的英语句子,本文共3篇,欢迎阅读分享。本文原稿由网友“happybao”提供。
篇1:关于预订房间的英语句子
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?
两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?
您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?
请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.
现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
篇2:外贸预订房间英语对话
A:Room reservations. May I help you ?
A:订房服务,有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B:Yes. l'd like to cancel a reservation.because the travel schedule has been changed.
B:由于旅行行程的改变我想取消预订的房间。
A:That's ok. Could you tell me in whose name was the reservation made?
A:好的,请告诉我预订者的姓名。
B:White.
B:怀特。
A:Can you spell it ?
A:您能拼写吗?
B:Yes. W-H-I-T-E.
B:好的。 W-H-I-T-E
A:And what was the date of the reservation?
A:您预订的时间?
B:From October 18'r' for 4 nights.
B:从10月18日开始.4个晚上。
A:Excuse me. but is the reservation for yourself or for another party ?
A:麻烦问一下,预订者是您本人还是其他人呢?
B:It's for my boss.
B:是我的老板.
A:Well.may I have your name and phone number,please?
A:好的,可以留下您的姓名和电话号码吗?
B:Yes.it's Ellen Smith.and my number is ( 0211 ) 232-3982.
B:好的,艾伦・史密斯,电话是(0211) 232- 3982。
A:Thank you. ma'am. I will cancel Mr. White's rese~ation from October18th for 4 nights. My name is Liu Lin and we look forward to another'chance to serve you.
A:谢谢您,女士,我将帮您取消怀特先生从10月18日开始4个晚上的预订,我的名字是刘琳,希望今后有机会再次为您服务。
B:Thank you the same. Miss Liu.
B也谢谢你,刘小姐。
A:It's my pleasure, Goodbye.
A:不客气,再见。
篇3:预订房间英语口语情景对话中英对照
Conversation 1
对话5
A:I'd like to reserve a room.
A:我想预订一个房间。
B:Which date would that be?
B:要订在什么时候?
A:For the night of April 18th for one night.
A:订4月18号一个晚上。
B:I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that night. Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?
B:本店那晚的房间恐怕已经登记满了。您可不可以改变预订日期呢?
A:No,I'm afraid not.
A:不,恐怕不行。
B: We might have cancellations. Could you call us again some other day?
B:或许有人会取消预约。请您改天再打电话来好 吗?
A:Sure,but if you do have any cancellations,could you let me know as soon as possible?
A:好的,如果真有人取消预约,能不能尽快让我知道呢?
B:I'm very sorry,sir,but we are unable to do that. We would appreciate it very much if you could call us instead.
B:先生,非常抱歉,我们不能那样做。如果改由您打电话来,我们将会非常感激。
A:OK , thanks.
A:好吧,谢谢。
Conversation 2
对话6
A:Good morning, room reservations. Can I help you?
A:早上好,订房部。我能为您效劳吗?
B:Yes , my name is Peter. I have made a reservation for a single room from June 18th to June 21 st. I'd like to make some changes. The reservation should only be to June 20th.
B:是的,我叫彼得,我预订了一间单人房,从6月18日至6月21日,我想做一些改动。房间订至6月20日。
A:A single room from June 18th to 20th. Is that correct?
A:一间从6月18日到20日的单人房,是吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:OK. Do you need a limousine service?
A:好的,您需要机场接送服务吗?
B:That's exactly what I want. How much does it charge'?
B:需要,请问如何收费?
A:A hundred and eighty yuan for one way. We have a counter at the airport where our representative will lead you to the car.
A:单程收费为一百八十元,我们在机场设有柜台,将有专人带领你您上车。
B:It sounds good. I'll take that.
B:这听起来不错,就这样吧。
A:Thank you , sir. We look forward to serving you.
A:谢谢您,先生。我们期待着为您服务。
Conversation 3
对话7
A:Room Reservations. May I help you?
A:客房预约部。能为您效劳吗?
B:I'd like to cancel a reservation.
B:我要取消一项预约。
A:In whose name was the reservation made?
A:那是以谁的名字预约的?
B:Jim White.
B:吉姆·怀特。
A:What was the date of the reservation?
A:预约的日期是什么时候?
B:From November 21 st for 4 nights.
B:从11月21日起4个晚上。
A:Excuse me,but is the reservation for yourself or for another party?
A:对不起,这项预约是为您自己订的还是为别人订的?
B:It's for myself.
B:是为我自己订的。
A:May I have your name and phone number,please?
A:请告诉我您的姓名及电话号码,好吗?
B:Yes,lt's Zheng Xin and my number is 3811658.
B:好的,我叫郑鑫,电话是38116580
A:Thank you,sir. I will cancel Mr. White's reservation from November 21 st for 4 nights. We look forward to another chance to serve you
A:谢谢您,先生。我会取消怀特先生自11月21日起4晚的预约。我们期待另有机会为您服务。